Amnesty calls for immediate release of hostages, but excludes Goldin, soldiers
The previous Amnesty International required the release of hostages, such as the November 2023 statement, asked for the release of civilians, but only called for the humanity and legal treatment of captive soldiers.
International Amnesty International On Tuesday, since the October 7 massacre, he called for a cease -fire and release of all civilians who have been hostage by the Gaza factions, but excluded the massacred IDF officer Hadar Goldin and other captive IDF soldiers.
“Palestinian armed groups should immediately and unconditionally release all civilians held hostage in the occupied Gaza Strip, and should repeat the International Amnesty International about two years after the attacks in Southern Israel on 7 October 2023.” He said. “Hamas and Palestinian Islamic jihad, Israeli officials to force the military attacks to stop both civilians and soldiers as bargaining chips, and Gazya’yi and Palestinian territory of the illegal occupation and the illegal occupation of international law to end the illegal occupation, he said.
Release ‘unconditional’ civil hostages
Amnesty announced Jerusalem Post He had previously called for “all civilian hostages” to be released immediately, because “international law requires immediately and unconditional release of those who hold civil hostages, but soldiers should not be used as bargaining chips, but should be released in relation to the ceasefire.
“Hamas clearly revealed that Israeli soldiers were kept to force the action from the Israeli officials rather than military prisoners. Therefore, the elimination of Palestinian armed groups is also a pledge to be banned within the scope of international law.” He said. “In relation to the soldiers, the international amnesty organization, Palestinian armed groups, although not before before any ceasefire has been accepted and implemented, all prisoners have always been treated humanely to ensure that Hamas and other armed groups are released immediately after any ceasefire has been accepted and implemented. [International Committee of the Red Cross] And communication with their families is allowed. “
The Israelis participates in a rally from Hamas Capties, a late Israeli troops Oron Shaul and Hadar Goldin, close to the house of Israeli Defense Minister Benny Gantz on May 21, 2021. (Credit: flash90)
The previous Amnesty International required the release of hostages, such as the November 2023 statement, asked for the release of civilians, but only called for the humanity and legal treatment of captive soldiers.
International and Israel were called for the release of hostages held by Hamas. The Israeli government and the pledge family lobbying groups did not distinguish between those captured by the Ghazan terrorist organizations before the October 7 massacre and then seized. NGOs and governments are hostage, including the body of Goldin, a soldier who entered the war in 2014’s Protective Edge Operation. Tuesday, Amnesty International refers to people and corpses held illegally.
“Approximately 20 years old out of the 47 people who continue to be illegally kept, all men are still alive. They are at the risk of great death, torture and other ill-treatment. In most cases, they are often hand-seized and taken to Gaza during the rough attacks of October 7, 2023.”
An amnesty spokesman announced that the “47” number refers to the pledge and bodies seized only in 2023, but his body has been excluded from Goldin because he has been done since 2014.
Tuesday called for Amnesty International to detain 11,040 Palestinians who were allegedly kept in administrative detention or without being accused or trial as an administrative detention or illegal warriors.
AF AFFORDING THE Secretary General of the Secretary General Agnès Callamard said, “There is no reason for people to be taken into custody for long -term arbitrary arbitrary people as a hostage or for long -term arbitrariness without wage or trial. The world should not return to humanity.”
The statement called for the release of all the hostages 72 hours after the acceptance of the plan of the plan of Israel, a day after the stage of the gradual peace plan proposed by US President Donald Trump on Monday, but the amnesty Tuesday was confident that the timing of the press release was not a coincidence and concerned.
“The timing of this press release is not linked to the Trump Peace proposal, but more than 47 hostages after attacks in the south of October 2023 – 20 pledge – 20 of them are still alive – Palestinian armed groups continue to be illegal in Gaza.” He said.
AF said that on Tuesday, hostages underwent physical, sexual and psychological abuse. He also admitted that Gazan threatened to kill hostages to prevent the rescue of terrorist groups. NGO said that Hamas “proposes” that he executed six hostages, but he did not take any stance on who was responsible for the death of Bibas family members. Amnesty warned that the IDF had endangered the hostages with a military operation against Hamas, where the Human Rights group claimed to be a genocide against the Palestinians.
“Every moment of inertia costs more life and deepens the depths of the horror faced by civilians. The ceasefire is not just a moral necessity; it is a global responsibility. Israel should stop the genocide against Palestinians in Gaza, including its deliberate hunger and mass displacement policy. Humanely, Granted Access to International Monitors and Allowed Regular, Dignified Communication with their Family and Loved Oneses. HAMAS and OTher Palestinian Armed Groups Must Also Immediecely and Uncondisionally Return the Bodies of All Indives Seized on 7 October 2023. Desperate for the safe Return, Or At Least News, Of Their Loved ones. “



