Hours after Trump-Putin phone call, Russia launches ‘one of the worst’ attacks on Ukraine

Shortly after US President Donald Trump’s phone call with Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin, Moscow launched a record number of drones in Ukraine until Friday and hit multiple buildings and settlements.
US President Donald Trump, Russian President Vladimir Putin and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy (from left to right)
Hours after US President Donald Trump’s phone call with Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin, Moscow launched a record number of drones overnight until Friday and hit multiple buildings and settlements. Cnn notified.
The strikes follow the words Trump say that he did not “make progress” in an ongoing clash with Putin. According to Kiev City and military officials, at least 23 people were injured in the 13 -hour attack, as stated by the exit. In the meantime, Ukraine, according to the country’s Air Force, seized 476 of 539 Russian drones.
Ukraine Foreign Minister Andrii Sybiha said, “Kiev is absolutely terrible and sleepless night. One of the worst so far.” Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy described the attack as the “largest -scale air strikes” the country has seen.
“In particular, the first air strike warnings in our cities and regions began to explode almost at the same time with media reports discussing a telephone conversation between President Trump and Putin.
According to Ukraine State Emergency Service, strikes led to fires in buildings and buildings in several city areas and partly destroyed multi -storey buildings. Previously, the last record -breaking strike in Ukraine came when Russia fired 537 drones and missiles in Ukraine last week.
“I’m not satisfied with this”
Accordingly Cnn In the report, US President Donald Trump made an almost one hour call with the Russian counterpart. Publish the conversation, Trump expressed his disappointment on stopped cease -fire negotiations. “We had a call. It was a very long call. We talked about many things, including Iran, and as you know, we talked about the war with Ukraine.” He said.
US President, Putin and cease -fire negotiations “did not make progress” added.



