Israeli Airstrikes Kill 38 Palestinians In Gaza As Ceasefire Negotiators Head To Qatar

Deir Al-Balah, Gaza Strip (AP) -Israil Air attacks killed at least 38 Palestinians GazaHospital officials said that Israel sent a ceasefire on Sunday Negotiation team with Qatar in front Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Visit for interviews for an agreement of the White House.
US President Donald Trump, who will meet Netanyahu on Monday, made a plan for a 60 -day cease -fire, including the partial release of hostages held by Hamas in exchange for an increase in humanitarian materials allowed to Gaza. The recommended ceasefire requires negotiations on ending. 21 MONTHS WAR completely.
Separately, an Israeli official said that the security cabinet on Saturday, which was late on Saturday, approved aid to Northern Gaza, where civilians suffered from acute food scarcity. The decision was not authorized to discuss with the media on the condition that they were not authorized to discuss the authority, refused to give more details.
Northern Gaza has seen only one hil since the last ceasefire in March. Israeli Gaza Humanitarian Foundation The nearest aid distribution area is close to the Netzarim corridor in the south of the Gaza City and separates the north and south of the region.
In Yemen, the spokesman of Iran -backed Houthi rebels announced in a previously recorded message that the group launched ballistic missiles targeting the Ben Gurion airport overnight. The Israeli army said they had been seized.
Israel reached 130 targets in Gaza
Eyad Baba/AFP through Getty Images
According to Shifa Hospital Director Mohammed Abu Selmia, the Israeli strikes hit two houses in Gaza City, killed 20 Palestinians and wounded 25 people.
Israeli strikes in Southern Gaza killed 18 Palestinians, an area where thousands of people on the Mediterranean coast lived in tents, and the authorities at the Nasser Hospital in the nearby Khan Younis Hospital told Associated Press. He said the two families were among the dead.
“My brother, his wife, his four children, the son and daughter of my cousin.
The Israeli army did not immediately comment on individual strikes, but he said he had hit 130 targets in Gaza in the last 24 hours. Hamas Command and control structures, storage facilities, weapons and initiators claimed that their strikes were targeted and killed a series of militants in Northern Gaza.
Crack to finish the war

Mostafa Alkharuf/Anatolia through Getty Images
Before the indirect talks with Hamas in Qatar, Netanyahu’s office claimed that the militant group was looking for “unacceptable” changes in the cease -fire offer.
Hamas, one “Positive” response late on Friday According to the latest US proposal, the first ceasefire guaranteed that Israeli troops would end the war and withdrawal from Gaza to the war and withdrawal. Previous negotiations focused on warranty demands that Hamas would lead to the end of the war, while Netanyahu insisted that Israel would continue to fight to ensure the destruction of the group.
The war began when Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023, killed 1,200 people and took 251 people hostage. According to the Gaza Ministry of Health, Israel responded to an attack that killed more than 57,000 Palestinians and more than half of women and children.
The Ministry, which is under the Hamas government of Gaza, does not distinguish between civilians and fighters. The UN and other international organizations see their figures as the most reliable statistics of war losses.
Chehayeb reported from Beirut. Associated Press writer Tia Goldenberg, Tel Aviv, contributed to Israel.



