Iran Agreed Not to Have Nuclear Weapons: Donald Trump

Washington DC: US President Donald Trump said on Monday that Iran has agreed not to have nuclear weapons.
Speaking at the Memphis Secure Task Force Roundtable, Trump said, “We’re having really good discussions right now. They started last night, a little bit before that. I think they’re very good. They want peace. They agreed they wouldn’t have nuclear weapons. But we’ll see. Hopefully, we can make a deal that’s good for all of us, including our Middle Eastern allies who have been very good to us, including Israel, who has been a great partner in this war. But we’ll see what happens.” I think we have a very good chance of reaching an agreement.
Trump said about Operation Epic Fury: “As I previously announced, based on preliminary discussions between the United States and Iran over the past two days, I have directed the War Department to temporarily postpone planned strikes on major energy and electrical targets in Iran to determine whether a broader agreement can be reached.”
Trump continued: “Iran now has another opportunity to end its threats to America and our allies, and we hope they take it. Either way, America and the entire world will soon be much safer.”
He also said that they destroyed Iran’s defense industrial base and eliminated its Navy.
“We destroyed their defense industrial bases, we eliminated their Navy. We eliminated their Air Force. We eliminated all their air defenses. Everything. We eliminated their leaders. Then the second group of 88 people gathered to elect a new leader. Now they faded away. Then they meet again. But now no one wants to be a leader. It’s one of the few political jobs that no one wants anywhere in the world. No one wants it,” he said.
Trump also said they were systematically eliminating the regime’s ability to threaten America.
“It is a very dangerous job. My job is also dangerous, but their job is worse. In other words, we are systematically eliminating the regime’s ability to threaten America. They no longer threaten us. As Commander in Chief, it is my sacred responsibility to protect our country from all kinds of threats,” he said.
However, Iranian Parliament Speaker MB Galibaf harshly criticized US President Donald Trump on Monday and rejected Trump’s claims about ongoing negotiations between Tehran and Washington, claiming that no such meeting took place.
Galibaf rejected the US President’s claims and stated that the remarks were made to “manipulate financial and oil markets”, which have suffered major disruption amid the conflict.


