google.com, pub-8701563775261122, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Australia

‘Children starving’: Israel condemned over aid denial

25 July 2025 17:08 | News

Foreign Minister Penny Wong says Australians are uncomfortable with the images of children who died of hunger as a “human disaster ılan that worsened in Gaza.

The comments followed a strong statement of Prime Minister Anthony Arnavutluk in Gaza, where the situation in Gaza became the norm, stating that Israel rejected civilians and “went beyond the world’s worst fears”.

The climbing in the rhetoric added intrigues as to whether Australia will follow France’s leadership of recognizing Palestine.

Naima Abu Ful and their two -year -old children are starving in refugee camps in Gaza. (AP Photo)

When Australia was asked about the intention of the UN General Assembly in September, Senator Wong would not support the state.

On Friday, he told journalists in Sydney, “We all die of violence, the deaths of too many innocent civilians, hunger, we want all of us to stop in front of our eyes, and all of us stop.”

The Prime Minister previously called for Israel to comply with his obligations within the scope of international law.

“Israel’s rejection of help and killing civilians, including children, can not be ignored or ignored by accessing access to water and food,” he said.

“Every innocent life is important. Every Israel. Every Palestinian.”

Prime Minister Anthony Albanian
Prime Minister Anthony Albania, the help and killing of civilians can not be defended, he said. (Lukas Coch/AAP Photos)

Mr. Arnavut stopped saying that after he became the greatest western power to point out that the European nation would make the announcement, Australia would join France, aware of the Palestinian state.

Instead, Mr. Albania said that it was a two -party position to identify the legitimate aspirations of the Palestinian people for their own situation ”.

“Australia depends on a future in which both Israel and Palestinian peoples can live in peace and safety within the international boundaries,” he said.

“Until that day, to protect innocent life and to end the pain and hunger of the people of Gaza, and now every effort should be made.”

The cease -fire negotiations between Israel and Hamas, a determined terrorist organization, collapsed after Israel and the United States withdrew from the negotiations.

Pro -Filestin protest
A former US official says that Gaza is a “completely political famine”. (James Ross/AAP Photos)

Former USAID official Jeremy Konyndyk, with the help of all the entrance points of Gaza controlled by the border and Israel, said that the situation in Australia and other nations should do more because the situation in Gaza is a “political famine”.

“Nothing about this is a natural or organic-hundred people on this issue,” he said to ABC Radyo, the President of Refugees International.

“Without the past, we will be at an overturning point.”

The Israeli -backed Gaza Humanitarian Relief Foundation, which began operations in May, is accused of blocking operations by the United Nations and other charity groups and having hunger Palestinians.

Pro -Palestinian rally in Victoria State Library
Australia is asked to join France to get to know the Palestinian state. (Scott Barbour/AAP Photos)

According to Mr. Konyndyk, the aid packages were small and inadequate and the facilities of the foundation were far from the population centers.

“Gaza Humanitarian Foundation is a nonsense,” he said.

In recent months, Israel, who has begun to drip only one material to Gaza, has previously accused Hamas for disrupting food distribution and accused of using stolen help to finance war efforts.

The coalition said that there are “strong concerns about the worsening humanitarian situation, while opposition Foreign Spokesman Michaelia Cash said that Mr. Albania did not accuse Hamas.

“Any moral anger about the situation in Gaza should be directed to Hamas,” he said.

In the beginning of 2025, Israel implemented a full embargo on humanitarian aid and medical materials for almost three months after a ceasefire agreement.

Pro -Palestinian rally
Opposition, the Prime Minister Hamas was not accused of disappointing, he said. (James Ross/AAP Photos)

In recent months, more than 800 Palestinians have been killed and UN resources have been killed, while many of them were looking for help with the Israeli army.

According to health officials in Gaza, Israel’s military attack killed more than 58,000 Palestinians.

The military campaign was launched after Hamas attacked Israel on October 7, 2023 and killed 1200 people and took 251 hostages.

Albania also condemned Hamas’s “terror and savagery ve and made repeated calls for the release of the remaining hostages.


AAP News

Australian Associated Press is a beating heart of Australian news. AAP has been the only independent national Newswire of Australia and has been providing reliable and fast news content to the media industry, the government and the corporate sector for 85 years. We inform Australia.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button