google.com, pub-8701563775261122, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
USA

Trump looks to skip G20 summit in South Africa after viral Oval Office meeting

President Donald Trump said on Tuesday, in November that the G20 summit in South Africa could jump on “very bad policies” on the “very bad policies”, and that he could send someone else to represent the United States instead.

When Trump returned from a trip to Scotland, where the President made a major trade agreement with the European Union, Air Force One made statements in Air Force One.

“I think maybe I’m going to send someone else because I’ve had many problems with South Africa.” He said. “They have very bad policies.”

“Very bad policies, like policies in which people were killed,” Trump said.

Trump’s criticism of South Africa’s violent crime crisis is receiving unexpected local support

In May, Trump confronted South African President Cyril Ramaphosa and a video at the White House with news clippings and a video allegedly treated by white farmers.

Trump claimed that the white Africaner South African farmers were massacred and forced from their territory. The Africans were the grandchildren of Dutch settlers who came to South Africa for the first time in 1652.

South Africa and his president rejected the allegations of genocide and harassment.

South Africa’s president Trump’s ‘Kill the Farmer’ declares the politician’s request for arrest.

Earlier this year, Foreign Minister Marco Rubio already boycotted the G20 Foreign Ministers’ meeting in South Africa about the government’s controversial seizure policy.

Both Trump and the former Biden administrations criticized South Africa after the country’s accused Israel of Gaza with genocide in Gaza and filed a lawsuit against the International Court of Justice.

Greg Norman from Fox News Digital contributed to this report.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button