google.com, pub-8701563775261122, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Hollywood News

Over 50 Delhi Schools Receive Bomb Threats, Police Launch Probe

New Delhi: A few days after the threat of bombs of several schools, more than 50 schools received another threat mail in the National Başkent region in the early hours of Wednesday.

According to the Delhi police, a group defining itself as ‘terrorists 111’ sent a E -Post to various schools, including DAV public school, Faith Academy, Doon State School, Sarvodaya Vidyyaaya and others.

The same group was allegedly demanding US $ 5,000 in the crypto currency after sending more than one bomb threat on 18 August.

The Group sent a collective E -mail to the principals and management personnel of various schools, claiming that they “violated IT systems” and would explode bombs in school facilities within 48 hours.

*”We are terrorists 111 groups. We planted explosives into your building and others all over the city. Devices include high -productive C4 bombs and timed fees placed in classrooms, auditoriums, personnel rooms and school buses designed to cause maximum wounded.

We have violated your IT systems, we have issued students and personnel data and sacrificed all security cameras. We watch your actions in real time. Transfer the 2000 USD to Ethereum within 48 hours, or we’ll explode the bombs, “* E -mail read.

Further warned: “To evacuate all schools to prevent loss of life and suspend the operations immediately. Attempt to communicate with the authorities will trigger the immediate explosion and release of your sensitive data openly. Terrorists do not forgive or forget the 111 group. Payment is your only option to prevent disaster.”

Previously, two schools in Malviya Nagar and Prasad Nagar in Karol Bagh received a bomb threat around 7:40 and a tender for fire in the region. Malviya Nagar’daki Sarvodaya Kanya Vidyyaaya (SKV) threat received at 7:40 am, and Prasad Nagar’s Andhra School in Karol Bagh received a threat at 7:42 am.

This is the second time that a few schools in Delhi receive the bombs of bombs in two days. On August 18, Delhi Public School, Modern Monastery and others received similar threat mails.

Delhi police said that on August 18, Delhi Public School (DPS) DWARKA, Modern Monastery School and the Shreeram World School in the Sector 10, Dwarka received a threat with an E -Posta identity.

As a security measure, schools were rapidly released. Police and bomb destruction teams came to the scene and began to investigate the facilities extensively.

Despite the fact that previous bomb threats were deception, security agencies take today’s warnings seriously and follow all the necessary protocols.

A few schools in the National Başkent had previously received e -mails from a group, which described themselves as “terrorists 111 group”.

The messages demanded a payment of $ 5,000 in the crypto currency within 72 hours and warned that if the demand was not met, the bombs would explode at school facilities.

According to the Delhi police, this E -Post wrote: “Pay 5,000 USD crypto in 72 hours. If you don’t, we’ll explode the bombs.”

The message to the school administrations said: “We are terrorists 111 groups. In order to cause terror and destruction, we added a few pipe bombs and advanced explosive devices in your school buildings.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button