Australia expels Iranian ambassador over antisemitic attacks

Australia, the country’s government in Sydney and Melbourne’daki allegedly directing the anti -Semitic attacks after claiming that Iran’s ambassador, he said.
Prime Minister Anthony Arbanese said the attacks were “extraordinary and dangerous aggression actions organized by a foreign nation”. Nobody was injured in the attacks that took place last year.
Australian Security Intelligence Organization (ASIO) Chief Mike Burgess said that his agency was the intelligence that Iran was “probably” behind more attacks on the Jewish goals in Australian events.
Ambassador Ahmad Sadeghi and the other three Iranian officials were ordered to leave Australia within seven days. Iran has not yet commented on the charges.
“Iran tried to hide its participation, but ASAIO is behind the attacks of the Lewis Continental cuisine in Sydney on October 20 last year and the attacks of the Israeli Synagogue in Melbourne on December 6,” ASIO is behind the attacks. “
Foreign Minister Penny Wong said that for the first time since World War II, Australia fired an ambassador.
Wong said that Australia would continue to maintain some diplomatic lines with Tehran, but suspended operations for the safety of the personnel in the Embassy in Iran.
He also urged the Australians not to go to Iran and asked for any citizen in the country to leave now.
Albania, its government will appoint Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Corps (IRGC) as a terrorist organization.




