A million more potential Epstein documents discovered

The US Department of Justice has found potentially more than a million documents related to sex offender Jeffrey Epstein; While the full release of this document was delayed for weeks, authorities redacted the details to protect victims.
President Donald Trump’s administration has begun releasing files related to criminal investigations into former American financier Epstein, who befriended Trump in the 1990s, to comply with a law passed by Congress in November.
Over Trump’s objections, congressional Republicans and Democrats passed legislation requiring all documents to be released by December 19 and allowing partial redactions to protect victims.
The disclosures so far have included sweeping redactions that have done little to defuse a scandal that has angered some Republicans and threatens the party ahead of the 2026 midterm elections.
In a message shared on social media Wednesday, the Justice Department said more than a million additional documents potentially related to Epstein had been uncovered by the FBI and the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Manhattan, without providing details of when or how the documents were found.
“We have lawyers working around the clock to review and make legally necessary corrections to protect victims, and we will release the documents as soon as possible,” the ministry said.
“Due to the sheer volume of material, this process may take several more weeks.”
1800 RESPECT (1800 737 732)
National Sexual Abuse and Resolution Support Service 1800 211 028



