US forces strike third alleged drug vessel killing three, Trump says

President Donald Trump said that the US forces carried out a “fatal kinetic strike” on a ship where people are trafficking, and the attack killed three “male drugs” on the ship.
Trump, after confirming that the US intelligence was doing drug trafficking, the US Southern Command ordered the attack on the boat in the area of responsibility, he said. It was the third strike on drug boats in recent weeks.
Trump’s statement on Truth Social on Friday said the strike took place in international waters. The responsibility of the US Southern Command covers most of South America and the Caribbean.
The previous two strikes killed a total of 14 people on boats allegedly from Venezuela.
Venezuela President Nicolás Maduro previously condemned the strikes and said that his country would defend him against “aggression”.
Trump’s Friday evening reflecting the previous announcements of such strikes. It contained a video showing the traveling boat on a water mass, and after seconds, it explodes and turned into flames.
“According to my orders, the war secretary ordered a fatal kinetic strike to a ship connected to a designated terrorist organization in the field of USSOUTHCOM responsibility.” He said.
“Intelligence confirmed that the ship is doing illegal narcotic trade, and that it has switched through a known narcotrafting passage to poison Americans.”
“” No US force was damaged in this strike. Stop selling fentanil, narcotic and illegal drugs in America and violence and terrorism against Americans !!! “
Legal experts told BBC before That the deadly strike on the first ship in international waters may have violated international human rights and maritime law.




