Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor ‘had consensual sex with Virginia Giuffre’, email to Jeffrey Epstein reveals

An unredacted email sent to Jeffrey Epstein stated that Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor “had consensual sex” with Virginia Giuffre.
The pedophile financier failed to correct a journalist who stated it was true that the former Duke of York slept with the trafficking victim who took her own life last year.
Andrew vehemently denied having sex with Ms. Giuffre but paid her $12 million to settle her sexual assault lawsuit in 2022.
A private email between Epstein and a journalist, revealed today, contains the first written confirmation that Andrew had sex with Virginia, then known by her maiden name Roberts.
Epstein did not deny the allegation in a Jan. 16, 2015, exchange, telling New York Times reporter Landon Thomas Jr. that his reputation had ‘taken a hit’ after Ms. Giuffre claimed in Florida court filings that she had been trafficked by him to have sex with Andrew in the early 2000s, when she was 17.
Two weeks earlier, on January 3, 2015, Buckingham Palace had issued an unprecedented statement ‘absolutely denying that the Duke of York had any form of sexual contact or relationship with Virginia Roberts’.
However, Thomas Jr. advised Epstein to harm Andrew and publicly confirm that he had sex with Virginia Giuffre. Virginia Roberts because the royal was ‘keeping the story alive’.
He said: ‘I think the biggest problem is separating yourself from Andrew.
‘I mean, she finally had consensual sex with VR. And VR worked for you. The rest is atmospheric. You kept going! People don’t know this and they can’t accept it unless you say it too much.’
Email correspondence between a reporter and Jeffrey Epstein stated that Andrew had sex with Virginia Giuffre.
The New York Times reporter advised Epstein to separate himself from Andrew. ”I mean, she ended up having consensual sex with VR. And VR worked for you. The rest is atmospheric, he said, along with Virginia, who goes by her maiden name, Virginia Roberts, when she worked for Epstein.
Epstein, whose photo is in the Epstein Files, admitted that his reputation was damaged after the lawsuit filed by Virginia
Thomas Jr said: ‘So I can see why an explanation might be helpful in some way – but this [sic] It’s Andrew (not Clinton et al) who keeps the story alive.
Epstein did not respond to Andrew’s suggestion or claim that he had consensual sex with Virginia, and instead cited foreign exchange markets.
Weeks earlier, in a lawsuit filed in Florida in December 2014, Ms. Giuffre described being trafficked to Andrew for sex at least three times by Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell in 2001, when she was 17 years old.
The convicted sex offender admitted to Thomas Jr.‘His reputation has undoubtedly taken a hit’.
He later told an unnamed girlfriend that he had kept quiet to protect his girlfriend and that he was “trying to keep her out of the mess” but suggested he was considering making a statement.
Epstein then listed eight reasons why allegations that he was a sex trafficker were false, adding that it was “crazy” to suggest he would proposition “underage” girls.
He said: ‘I was never alone at home. staff, friends etc. ‘No girl complained even once’.
Details of Virginia Giuffre’s tragic death are also in the Epstein Files
Epstein said the people who worked for him massaged men and women, but never sexually, and also worked for him to answer phones and serve coffee.
The email exchange between the two men was first revealed in December 2025, but the names were suppressed.
But in the latest tranche of the 3 million Epstein Files recently released by the US Department of Justice, an unedited version of the name Virginia Roberts, referred to as VR, was found.
Landon Thomas Jr. no longer works at the New York Times.
The Epstein Files suggest that he alerted Epstein when other journalists were investigating stories about him, including John Connolly, who published the book Filthy Rich in 2016.
She claimed that she told people that Epstein was a “great guy.”
But she left the NYT after allegedly asking Epstein to make a $30,000 charitable donation to a cultural center in Harlem in 2017.
It comes after a leading lawyer warned Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor could face prosecution for ‘numerous’ sexual offences, including sex trafficking, sexual exploitation and even prostitution, over the Epstein Files.
The police have not yet arrived at Sandringham, where the former prince is hiding.
Marcus Johnstone, a leading criminal defense lawyer specializing in sex crimes, claims the former prince could now be investigated over allegations he allowed sex trafficking victims into Buckingham Palace.
Police said they would be looking for evidence to prove Andrew ‘knowingly facilitated exploitation’.
Detectives may also investigate Andrew for misconduct in public office while he was a UK trade ambassador.
The files reveal he passed on a confidential Treasury briefing on the financial crisis in Iceland and also passed on messages about the taxpayer-owned Royal Bank of Scotland. The king’s brother even allowed Epstein to hold meetings for him during an official trade mission to China.
There is now It is claimed that a woman who may have been a victim of human trafficking was brought here by plane jeffrey epstein‘Lolita Express’ was smuggled into the country Palace To see Andrew use the codename ‘Miss Windsor’.
Mr Johnstone said: ‘Andrew could technically face prosecution for numerous alleged sexual offences, including sex trafficking, sexual exploitation and even prostitution legislation; but much depends on what he knows and what can be proven to be known beyond a reasonable doubt.
‘It may not even be beyond the realm of possibility that the Royal Palace was used as a brothel, but proving this is an altogether more difficult task.’
The Epstein Files reveal that the Boeing 727-100 private jet that Epstein used to host sex parties and traffic girls landed in the UK nearly 90 times; This includes after he was convicted of sexual offenses against children in 2008.
At least one Epstein victim was allegedly flown to England by ship and then taken to Andrew at Buckingham Palace. The disgraced former Duke of York allegedly told aides: ‘Miss Windsor will arrive shortly, please let her in and show her out’, while a former police protection officer said they were ‘not allowed’ to know their names.
Mr Johnston, MD of PCD Solicitors, told the Daily Mail: ‘Questions must certainly be asked about what he knew about the circumstances of many of the women he allegedly entertained at parties and at his property and took around 90 flights to the UK; ‘but criminal action will require the cooperation of the alleged victims and proof that Andrew knowingly facilitated their exploitation’.
Andrew appears several times in the Epstein files; These include images showing Epstein kneeling over an unidentified woman at what appears to be his New York mansion
He added: ‘If Andrew were to face criminal prosecution, then in my view that would most likely happen in the United States. American authorities would be able to make a normal extradition request through the Home Office, and if this was approved by a British court, Andrew would have to travel to the US.
‘But the British court would need to be satisfied that the alleged crime is also a crime in this country – and Andrew’s lawyers will no doubt argue that it would be virtually impossible to receive a fair trial in an American court, given the seriousness of the ongoing media attention.
‘In case of further clarification [Ghislaine] If there are any alleged victims of Maxwell or the ‘Lolita Express’ then that could tip the balance and prosecution is not out of the question’.
Andrew has denied any wrongdoing regarding the sexual harassment allegations.
Dame Maggie Oliver, a former detective who helped uncover the Rochdale grooming scandal, has joined those calling for Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor to be interviewed about the true extent of his relationship with Jeffrey Epstein.
He told the Daily Mail that Andrew should not be protected from the law due to his royal status.
King Charles last week said he was ‘ready to support’ police as they consider the allegations against his brother, but officers have not yet questioned Andrew.
Charles’ close friend, publisher Jonathan Dimbleby, said the monarch ‘I would love’ for his brother to testify before the USA The Congress added that Charles would be ‘appalled’ by the allegations Andrew faces.
“I firmly believe, I can’t say with 100 per cent certainty, but I firmly believe that he would have loved to have seen her stand up and give evidence, but she knows how to stand up and say this is an empty cover,” Mr Dimbleby told BBC Newsnight.
Detectives may also investigate Andrew for misconduct in public office over allegations he passed confidential reports while representing the Government abroad.
Emails show the King’s brother allowed Epstein to arrange meetings for him during an official trade mission to China.
Photos also show him socializing with a Chinese model during a 2010 trip.
The files reveal that earlier that year he passed a confidential Treasury briefing on Iceland’s financial crisis to a banker friend. He also passed messages about the taxpayer-owned Royal Bank of Scotland to his adviser David Stern, who sent them to Epstein.
Andrew even tried to arrange a meeting for Epstein with Libyan dictator Colonel Gaddafi at the sex offender’s request, but this did not happen.
Police chiefs are already looking into allegations that a woman was sent to England by his close friend Epstein to have sex with him at his home in Windsor.
The country’s attorney general added pressure on Sunday when he said the 65-year-old former Duke of York was not ‘above the law’.
Andrew’s tenure as trade envoy should be investigated for possible corruption, a former trade minister said today.
Documents released by the US Justice Department show the former prince shared secret reports about his role as Britain’s trade envoy with sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.
Sir Vince Cable, whose tenure as trade secretary between 2010 and 2015 overlapped with Andrew’s ambassadorial duties, said the activity was ‘completely unacceptable’.
He also told the BBC: ‘We need a police or DPP (director of public inquiry) check into whether there was criminal corruption and a government inquiry into how this was allowed to happen.’




