Anmol Bishnoi, Lawrence Bishnoi’s brother, deported from US to India

Lawrence Bishnoi’s younger brother Anmol Bishnoi was deported from the US to India in connection with the Baba Siddique murder case. He is the key conspirator and mastermind behind Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) leader Baba Siddiqui.
Lawrence Bishnoi’s younger brother Anmol Bishnoi was deported from the US to India in connection with the Baba Siddique murder case. He is the chief conspirator and mastermind of the murder of Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) leader Baba Siddiqui. Late leader Zeeshan Siddique’s son on Tuesday said Anmol Bishnoi should be brought back to India to ensure he is interrogated and arrested. He is expected to land in Delhi on Wednesday, November 19, an official said.
Mumbai Police has submitted two proposals regarding the extradition of Anmol Bishnoi as he is facing charges in multiple cases as complaints have been registered against him across the country, the official said. He also said that it was up to the Central government to decide which agency should be given custody first.
Before the gangster was deported, the US Department of Homeland Security broke the news of the deportation via an email to Siddique’s son, Zeeshan Siddiqui.
The email shared by Zeeshan read, “This email is sent to inform you that ANMOL BISHNOI has been removed from the United States by the federal government. The offender was removed on November 18, 2025.” The statement was included. According to sources in Interpol, Anmol is likely to be brought to Delhi and NIA will seek her custody. He was arrested in California in 2024. “Since I am from the victim’s family, my email was registered with the US authorities. This morning I received an email informing me that Bishnoi had been removed from the US,” Zeeshan said.
Zeeshan Siddique said that they are still waiting for justice and the entire conspiracy behind his father’s murder must be revealed. Former Maharashtra minister and NCP leader Baba Siddique was shot in Bandra in October last year. The Bombay High Court last week sought a response from the state government on a petition filed by Baba Siddique’s widow, Shehzeen Siddique, seeking a court-monitored investigation into the murder case by an independent agency or Special Investigation Team (SIT).


