Netanyahu Rejects Partial Gaza Ceasefire Deal, Vows To End Hamas Conflict On Israel’s Terms | World News

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said he believes that the expectations of a partial ceasefire and hostage release with Hamas are no longer possible.
In an interview with Israel publisher I24 on Tuesday, Netanyahu said that the possibility of a partial agreement was “behind us”. He rejected the charges of opposition figures and former senior military officials, that he dragged his feet in the war, the target ended the conflict, defeating Hamas and the release of all hostages as part of a single final agreement.
“I’m not going back to partial agreements,” the Xinhua News Agency said.
On Sunday, Netanyahu said he plans to expand Israel’s military campaign to the latest areas other than the control of the Gaza City.
In a separate development, the Israeli Army said on Tuesday, near a vehicle marked with the World Central Cuisine (WCK) emblem last week, the Drone Strike in Gaza’s Middle Gazzesi, near a Central Kitchen (WCK), said he killed five “armed militants” near a vehicle marked.
The drone images showed a few men in the yellow vests standing next to a vehicle carrying WCK’s emblem. The army said that individuals “pose a threat” to Israeli troops, but that no soldiers appear in the video and that men did not see their rifles pointing to anyone.
The army called the incident as “attempting to hide and avoid targeting activities”, and he added that Israel’s Coordination of Gaza Region and the contact office confirms the information with WCK, which confirms that there is no connection with the operations of the vehicle.
However, since the beginning of the Israeli attack in October 2023, WCK, an international humanitarian assistant operating in Gaza, did not have an official interpretation of food and bread. Operations have been seriously limited by the problems caused by the Israeli blockade. There was no instant comments from Hamas.




