google.com, pub-8701563775261122, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
UK

Explosions ring out across the Middle East as clock ticks down to ‘complete ceasefire’ announced by Trump: Blasts hit from Israel to Iraq – and Iran’s Foreign Minister DENIES any deal has been done

The region, US President Donald Trump’ın said that the ‘full ceasefire’ that will come into force today, this morning this morning hit the cities of Israel and countries this morning.

Since June 13, the turbulent region has seen that Iran and Israeli countries have sent waves to each other after the wave of drones and missiles, killed civilians in both countries and increased the risk of a completely consuming conflict.

After the Iranian missiles were attacked by the American Al-üdeid air base, Qatar was dragged into a clash yesterday.

Now, it seems to end after claiming that Trump, which is called ’12 -day war ‘last night, accepts countries’ full and total ceasefire’ last night.

However, the strikes were still raining in Iran and Israel.

Despite the allegations of the US president, Iran reported that the missiles hit Beersheba as it was reported more.

In an article on the social platform, the President of the United States said that both sides will remain ‘peaceful and respectful’.

He wrote at 23:00: ‘Congratulations to everyone! It was completely accepted that the total ceasefire between Israel and Iran and between Iran and the total ceasefire (within about 6 hours after that, when Israel and Iran were injured and ongoing, completed their last tasks, complete their last tasks!), The war will end at this point! ‘

The ceasefire will start at 05:00 today (12:00 NY hour; 14:00 Sydney time) and gives both Israel and Iran a few hours to complete military hostilities.

Until now, the conflict does not seem to slow down.

Images sent to social media have shown that it was opened to the US Air Base in Qatar on Monday night.

Images taken in a Doha shopping center showed civilians working in the middle of the missile attack.

Images taken in a Doha shopping center showed civilians working in the middle of the missile attack.

US President Donald Trump, right and vice president JD Vance, on June 21, 2025 at the Washington DC White House in the White House, watching the task of three Iran's nuclear enrichment areas are sitting in the status room

US President Donald Trump, right and vice president JD Vance, on June 21, 2025 at the Washington DC White House in the White House, watching the task of three Iran’s nuclear enrichment areas are sitting in the status room

Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatullah Ali Khamenei, in the portrait of the Late Revolutionary Founder Ayatollah Khomeini in speaking on television. Israel and Iran have been exchanging fire on June 13, 2025 since I launched a strike in Iran

Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatullah Ali Khamenei, in the portrait of the Late Revolutionary Founder Ayatollah Khomeini in speaking on television. Israel and Iran have been exchanging fire on June 13, 2025 since I launched a strike in Iran

Even after he announced the Trump ceasefire, a part of Tehran was shot

Even after he announced the Trump ceasefire, a part of Tehran was shot

Video images are burning Taji Base in Iraq after a reported drone strike

Video images are burning Taji Base in Iraq after a reported drone strike

Missiles were detected through Jerusalem on June 24

Missiles were detected through Jerusalem on June 24

The residents in Tehran reported that the Britain had been heard immediately after midnight, and Israeli officials warned civilians to leave the center of the city that hosts Iran’s Central Bank and the National Bank with some military and intelligence centers. There were also reports about the explosions in Urmia and Rasht cities.

Furthermore, video images were reportedly shot by a drone strike at the Taji Military Base, north of Baghdad, Iraq. No group or nation has yet to take responsibility for the attack.

There was also a confusion about whether Trump made an agreement, Iran’s Foreign Minister says this morning in X: ‘From now on, there is no “agreement on the ceasefire or stopping of military operations.

The Israeli army refused to comment on Trump’s statement, and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu did not immediately respond to a message looking for a comment.

However, an Iranian official told CNN before the nation’s intention of withdrawing from the fight: ‘The enemy is aggressive against Iran and Iran, on the threshold of intensifying retaliation strikes, without a ear that will listen to the lies of enemies.’

In response to the bombardment of Iran’s nuclear facilities, Tehran fired 14 missiles in the Gulf of Iran to the Al Udeid Coalition Base, just outside Doha.

Iran, volleyball at the weekend Iran’s nuclear areas by the United States, the number of bombs are matched, he said. Iran also said that it is targeting the base because it is outside the populated areas.

Authorities said that all missiles were hit without hitting their targets and that they were not lost.

Images taken in a shopping center in the Qatar capital in the midst of the strikes in Doha showed civilians running in terror as the bombs rose upwards

Images taken in a shopping center in the Qatar capital in the midst of the strikes in Doha showed civilians running in terror as the bombs rose upwards

Scared mothers were seen in their children when they escaped from Villaggi Mall.

Scared mothers were seen in their children when they escaped from Villaggi Mall.

Images from yesterday show the certainty of military attacks on Isfahan nuclear facilities, which Trump claims to straighten the facility

Images from yesterday show the certainty of military attacks on Isfahan nuclear facilities, which Trump claims to straighten the facility

In the midst of the strikes in Doha, images taken in a shopping center in the Qatar capital showed terrorist civilians as the bombs rose upwards.

Scared mothers, Doha’s elites of the richest of enthusiasm, an expensive shopping center Villaggio Shopping Center escaped to his children as they escaped.

However, when Iran’s Qatar and the United States expanded the attacks, Trump’s strange ‘thanking’ for early warning to Iran was reported.

He wrote it again on the real social platform: they took out all of them from their “systems, and I hope they won’t hate any more. I would like to thank Iran for making an early notification, which made it possible to disappear and make no one can be injured. ‘

Tehran, Saturday, the US Midnight Hammer operation to avenge the operation of the victory operation, he said.

Preparations for the attacks were defined by satellite supervision, and last night the US security sources confirmed that they pointed to the intentions of the Iranians and overthrew Qatar officials.

Mr. Trump and his team watched events from the White House War Room while closing the Qatar airspace for more than an hour. Reopened.

The base is home to US troops and the regional center of the Royal Air Force. All US and coalition planes had recently moved to protective shelters.

Iran, the attack was carried out by the revolutionary guard Corps and ‘our enemies of the hits and running period of warning that we warned’ explained.

A Iranian official said the country would continue with retaliation strikes, but whether it has been hitting the US military bases or not to look at other targets in the region.

A White House official told CNN that Mr. Trump knew that they will be retaliating ‘. He insisted on targeting Iran’s army with a ‘destructive and strong’ missile attack of Al Udeid.

Kuwait and Bahrain also closed the airports in the expectation of an attack, but none of them approached.

Dramatic videos seem to show explosions in Iraq's Baghdad

Dramatic videos seem to show explosions in Iraq’s Baghdad

An overview of the Fordow Underground Complex before hitting the underground nuclear facility near the United States, Iran, Iran

The United States hits the Fordow Underground Complex after hitting the Underground Nuclear Facility near Iran on 22 June 2025.

Before and after the Fordow Underground Complex Pictures taken on June 20 and June 22

Fordo uranium enrichment facility before the US hit the weekend

Fordo uranium enrichment facility before the US hit the weekend

In the early hours of the day, Tehran’s broadcasting mouthplace TV presenter Mehdi Khanalizadeh warned that President Trump had chosen to ‘shed his blood’ with his surprise attack at the weekend.

Russia offered its support to Iran, but Tehran stopped offering military aid.

On the 11th day of the conflict, Israel and Iran traded air strikes that have become a reality for civilians since the beginning of the war to target Tehran’s rapidly advancing nuclear program.

While Iran hit Israel with a missile and drone dam, Israel said that the regime goals in the heart of Tehran and the government pressure organs’.

However, Israeli officials insisted that the Iranian government has not wanted the presidents of the Iranian government since the 1979 Islamic Revolution of the country.

Yesterday, Israel flew more bombing on the enemy territory and expanded its targets from the military infrastructure.

A Israeli rocket attack targeted the prison of Tehran, which was used to imprison its rivals, including a common British citizen Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe, which was held by the regime for six years.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button