Republican lawmaker demands probe after school airs ‘inappropriate’ content

NEWNow you can listen to FOX News articles!
A Republican deputy, “Bisexual Plus Awareness Week” on the television program operated by the student on the television program of his son’s high school after publishing the alarm.
Representative Ashley Hinson, R-Yowa, published about the segment of X and refused to share by saying that it was “so bad and inappropriate”.
“As a mother and a legislator, I was very horrified that the school encouraged sexual content to minors. I approved this content in the morning news program where the entire student body watched every morning? Why will parents be taken into consideration?
Texas deputy hit Texas A&M after allegedly being removed from the class for the difficult transsexual course of the student.
Representative Ashley Hinson, R-Yowa, this month Republican Sen. Joni launched a Senate campaign to retire Ernst. (Getty Images)
The September 25 segment began with a student who said that the “bisexual plus awareness week”, which is the name of the school’s student-led alliance (GSA) club, which was the name of the school-led school student-led school student, was over.
“Spectrum, bisexual and awareness week is close to completing our celebration,” he said. segment. “Do you know what plus means? It expresses the inclusiveness of all non -monosexual identities. What does this mean? I will tell you. A non -monozexual identity means only homosexual or heterosexual sexual orientations. “
The student said that the next day there will be more about the issue, “Non -monosexual identities emphasizes that charm can be complex and is not limited to traditional binary files.”
Linn-Mar Community School Region Fox News told Digital that he was aware of the segment and was investigating the situation.
“He is currently conducting an investigation to determine whether the existing policies or procedures have been violated during the production or publication of the region segment,” FOX News told Digital. ” “We are determined to develop respectful dialogue and to support all students and staff in a safe and inclusive environment to be compatible with the regional instructions and policies.”

Linn-Mar community school region said he was investigating the incident. (Istock)
Parents: Virginia men who were suspended after questioning the policy of transgender dressing room were ignored by the school
However, Hinson does not expect the Linn-Mar Community School Region to complete the investigation. Instead, the educational secretary Linda McMahon sent a letter calling for a federal action about the situation.
“I’m writing to draw a terrible rape on parental rights at Linn-Mar High School, where my 14-year-old son went to school.” In addition to the September 25 segment, it is a similar publication that students encouraged to use terms such as Bisexual Plus to use all non -monosexual identities such as Bisexual Plus “on September 23rd.
“These segments have been published to students who do not have parental knowledge or consent. As a parent and a legislator, I am horrified that a school will play the role of teaching and encouraging sexual identity to our children. Our schools should not educate and educate students.”
Linda McMahon sends a warning to Maine after the E -Posts of the Trump surface of the state education chief.
The congress member said that the school had previously “deliberately excluded parents from speeches”.
“I urge the Ministry of Education to initiate a complete investigation into this behavior at Linn-Mar High School and to make parents’ decisions on how to deal with their children’s education and sexual identity.”
Although the Ministry of Education has not yet commented on this special situation, President Donald has adopted a harsh approach to conversations surrounding sexuality and identity under the direction of Trump.

President Donald Trump took a strong stance on education content in schools. (Getty Images)
Click here to get the Fox News app
On January 29, Trump issued an order titled “Ending radical vaccination at the K-12 school”. He also issued an order in March that directed the Education Secretary to “take all the necessary steps to take all necessary steps to facilitate the closure of the Ministry of Education and the Return Training Authority to the states”. As of September 2025, the department is still working.
Fox News Digital reached the Ministry of Education to comment on Hinson’s claims.




