google.com, pub-8701563775261122, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
UK

Prince Harry ‘wants to bring his children back to the UK and show them where he grew up’, friends say

Prince Harry wants to bring his children back to England and show them where he grew up.

The 40 -year -old Duke of Sussex, who moved to the United States five years ago, returns to his homeland for a series of charities in a rare four -day visit next week.

In April, the prince went to England for a Supreme Court hearing on the amendments to the security regulations, and his father King Charles would come home while staying in Balmoral in Scotland.

Harry’s trip will be the longest since he returned to the funeral of Queen Elizabeth in 2022.

Meghan Markle has not been to England since September 2022, and his six -year -old children Prince Archie and his four -year -old Princess Lilibet have not returned since Platin Jubilee celebrations for the late queen in June that year.

In May, Harry said he missed England, but he could not think of going back with his family.

In his statement to the BBC, “ I can not see a world that I will bring my wife and children back to England, ” he said.

‘And what they will miss, everything… I miss England.’

Prince Harry reportedly wanted to bring his children back to England and show them where he grew up.

The Duke of Sussex will return to England for a four -day trip next week.

The Duke of Sussex will return to England for a four -day trip next week.

'At this point, I cannot see a world that I will bring my wife and children back to England'.

‘At this point, I cannot see a world that I will bring my wife and children back to England’.

However, a friend announced that he wanted to ‘bring his family back to England’ to show that the royal is growing to his children.

They said, ‘He did not give up the hope of bringing his family back to England.’ ‘ Times.

“ He wants to show his children where he grew up. He wants them to get to know their families here. He really wants to go back to England. ‘

Harry, who has not seen his father since February last year, returned to a 30 -minute meeting after Charles’s diagnosis of cancer, a series of charities on a ‘jam full’ journey.

On Monday, the third anniversary of Queen Elizabeth’s death will be in London for the Wellchild awards.

The next day, he will leave London for an engagement focusing on helping young people affected by violence.

He will attend other reception and meetings, including Invictus Foundation on Wednesday and Thursday.

The Duke of Sussex left England for Montecito in 2020, in 2020.

The 40 -year -old Duke of Sussex, who moved to America five years ago, is rarely returned to his homeland for a series of charities in a four -day visit next week.

The 40 -year -old Duke of Sussex, who moved to America five years ago, is rarely returned to his homeland for a series of charities in a four -day visit next week.

Meghan Markle has not been to England since September 2022, the visit of the next week will be the longest of Harry since the Queen's funeral

Meghan Markle has not been to England since September 2022, the visit of the next week will be the longest of Harry since the Queen’s funeral

Prince Harry and Meghan moved to Frogmore Cottage when Archie was born and left for the US in 2020

Prince Harry and Meghan moved to Frogmore Cottage when Archie was born and left for the US in 2020

However, they first lived in the land of the Kensington Palace in Nottingham Cottage – and after their marriage in 2018, they resided in Frogmore Cottage near Windsor.

According to royal standards, it was a modest house with two bedrooms, a bathroom, small reception rooms and kitchen.

However, he could also access all opportunities in Kensington Palace and other royal houses.

Meghan’s ‘Tiny’ Nottingham Cottage is well documented.

Tom Quinn, who wrote the royal best yes Ma’am, claimed that the first sign of Sussex’s Duke and Duchess and everything was not good on the grounds of Kensington Palace.

Quinn said: ‘Starting life as a member of the royal family in Nottingham Cottage was the beginning of all Meghan’s troubles – he felt that he was so small that there must be a reflection on how the royal family underestimated his husband.

‘He did not understand that the real royalities did not care much about their homes and material goods, because they accepted them because they always had them.’

According to Quinn, Meghan not only believed that the house was too small for larger standards, but also united with an uncertain feeling that ‘Kensington Palace staff tend to treat Harry less important than his brother’.

At that time, Prince William and Kate Middleton lived in a much larger circle in the palace 1A.

A member of the communication team, which is particularly close to Meghan, told Quinn: ‘Meghan immediately realized that Harry’s brother William was not the center of things.

“This was the beginning of all the complaints about being a spare.

Nottingham Cottage, a cute two bedroom house on the land of Kensington Palace

Nottingham Cottage, a cute two bedroom house on the land of Kensington Palace

Prince Harry will return home as his father King Charles and stay in Balmoral in Scotland for September

Prince Harry will return home as his father King Charles and stay in Balmoral in Scotland for September

In May, Harry said he missed the United Kingdom, but he could not foresee return with his family.

In May, Harry said he missed the United Kingdom, but he could not foresee return with his family.

Prince Harry and his brother Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, has a tense relationship

Prince Harry and his brother Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, has a tense relationship

“ “ Harry’nin marriage until I do not even think the fact that he thinks of the fact. Meghan managed to give him more perspectives because he could see the family from the outside. ‘

Harry and Meghan’ın Kensington Palace during the time of personnel treatment was expressed concerns.

A staff told Quinn that Meghan could be ‘quite demanding’ and wanted to be included in the ‘every detail of the royal life’.

At the end of the complaints about their behavior, Prince William allegedly went to the ‘ballistic’.

Harry and Meghan later moved to Frogmore Cottage after Archie was born in 2019.

According to Hugo Vickers, a reputable royal historian, Harry and Meghan lived in the Royal House between 2019 and March 2020.

In an incident, the Duchess of Sussex was claimed to be so rude for a gardener, the head gardener in Windsor felt the need to complain to the late queen who went to Meghan to make him a dress.

Baş The head gardener went to the queen and told Meghan because he didn’t like people to be rude to the staff, Vak Vicks said to Sun.

Far from the palace, Meghan gained a reputation because it was difficult to work in the workplace.

The prince went to England for the Supreme Court hearing to make changes in the latest security arrangements.

The prince went to England for the Supreme Court hearing to make changes in the latest security arrangements.

Duke and Duke of Sussex lived for the first time in Nottingham Cottage after their marriage

Duke and Duke of Sussex lived for the first time in Nottingham Cottage after their marriage

In September 2024, an anonymous source told another publication that they witnessed what they felt like they were chewed in person and telephone by telephone.

Another source, Meghan’s online article Sussex Duchess of Working on a Bouquet after stating that they were working on a bouquet of a flower for half an hour ‘screaming’.

However, other reports on Meghan’s behavior claimed that it was not so difficult to work with him.

Working with Harry and Meghan during the development of Archaewell sound projects, producer Jane Marie insisted on Vanity Fair that Meghan was ‘just a beautiful, real person’.

Other personnel claimed that he would end gifts from dog collar to skin care products.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button