google.com, pub-8701563775261122, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
UK

Brooklyn Beckham ‘holds all the power’ with ‘humiliating’ footage of Victoria ‘dancing on him’ at his wedding to wife Nicola Peltz

Brooklyn Beckham has been left sole caretaker of controversial wedding footage after sensationally accusing his famous parents of ‘controlling’ and trying to ‘ruin’ his marriage to wife Nicola Peltz.

In an extraordinary statement shared to Instagram Stories on Monday, David and Victoria Beckham’s eldest son made a series of bombshell claims about his 2022 Florida wedding, including claims that his mother Victoria, 51, dramatically missed what was supposed to be his romantic first dance with Nicola.

Brooklyn, 26, claimed what was intended to be an intimate dance between the newlyweds turned into humiliation when US singer Marc Anthony called her to the stage where Victoria waited to the side and then joined her son for what she described as an “inappropriate” performance in front of hundreds of guests.

Claiming that the incident left him feeling “more uncomfortable and humiliated than ever before in his life”, he accused his mother of dancing on top of him in a way that he found extremely embarrassing and overshadowed the most important moment of his wedding day.

Now fans are clamoring to see the footage at the center of the Beckham family dispute.

But sources say the video will likely never surface, as Brooklyn has the only recording of the controversial moment.

Brooklyn Beckham left sole caretaker of controversial wedding footage after sensationally accusing her famous parents of ‘controlling’ and trying to ‘ruin’ her marriage (image 2019)

David and Victoria Beckham's eldest son made a series of bombshell claims about his wedding in an extraordinary statement shared on Instagram Stories on Monday.

David and Victoria Beckham’s eldest son made a series of bombshell claims about his wedding in an extraordinary statement shared on Instagram Stories on Monday.

Brooklyn has been isolated from her family for years, including parents David and Victoria, brothers Romeo and Cruz, and sister Harper, and their feud reached a fever pitch this week.

Brooklyn has been isolated from her family for years, including parents David and Victoria, brothers Romeo and Cruz, and sister Harper, and their feud reached a fever pitch this week.

The couple had implemented a strict no-phone policy at their lavish Florida wedding, which had 500 guests in attendance.

All participants were required to hand over their personal devices upon arrival and have them electronically sealed in ziplock bags before handing over retro flip phones for essential photos.

As a result, Brooklyn and Nicola have exclusive control over all official images for the day; This means that the allegedly “embarrassing” dance only exists in material the couple owns.

A source said: ‘Brooklyn holds all the power when it comes to the video of Victoria dancing ‘inappropriately’ on Nicola at her wedding.

‘You can totally understand why Brooklyn never wanted the footage to be made public. He’s remained silent so far, but he finally opens up about his experiences with his family, and especially how deeply let down he felt by his mother on his wedding day.

‘Thousands of people are currently speculating about how inappropriate Victoria’s performance really was, and the release of the footage could be the final proof that everything Brooklyn claims is completely true.

‘The only person who can legally release these images is Brooklyn herself. ‘Although she has clearly been pushed to her breaking point, she may feel that this is not something she wants to experience again, especially on such a large scale.’

As a result of Brooklyn’s claims, thousands of memes and funny videos imagining Victoria’s ‘inappropriate’ dancing have gone viral online. Sources told The Sun he was ‘devastated’ to be made a laughing stock.

Join the discussion

Should private family moments be used for public showdowns?

Reacting to a fan video about Brooklyn's statement on Monday, DJ Fat Tony's husband and wedding guest Stavros Agapiou claimed the chef's version of events was accurate

Reacting to a fan video about Brooklyn’s statement on Monday, DJ Fat Tony’s husband and wedding guest Stavros Agapiou claimed the chef’s version of events was accurate

As a result of Brooklyn's claims, thousands of memes and funny videos imagining Victoria's 'inappropriate' dance have gone viral online

As a result of Brooklyn’s claims, thousands of memes and funny videos imagining Victoria’s ‘inappropriate’ dance have gone viral online

And on Monday, reacting to a fan video about Brooklyn’s statement, Stavros Agapiou, husband of famous DJ Fat Tony and a guest at the wedding, claimed that the chef’s version of events was completely accurate.

In a now-deleted Instagram comment he wrote: ‘I was there and he was there too, he’s telling the truth.’

The sumptuous images of the couple’s lavish wedding were shot by renowned fashion and wedding photographer German Larkin and later formed the centerpiece of their glossy Vogue cover shoot.

But cracks in the Brooklyn version of events began to appear in the couple’s own account of their big day.

Vogue reported that the newlyweds’ first dance was South African singer Lloyiso’s rendition of Elvis Presley’s Can’t Help Falling in Love.

The publication then notes that Marc Anthony took the stage much later to perform his hit I Need To Know at the reception.

Vogue adds that Brooklyn invited her mother onstage for a dance at this point, where she was joined by David and their 10-year-old daughter, Harper.

This detail appears to directly contradict Brooklyn’s explosive claim that Marc Anthony called her to the stage and what was supposed to be a romantic dance with his wife was interrupted by her mother, who was allegedly “waiting off to the side” to dance with him.

In her statement, Brooklyn wrote that her mother ‘missed’ her first dance and insisted the moment was planned weeks in advance for a romantic love song.

Brooklyn wrote in her statement that she 'missed' her mother's first dance and insisted the moment was planned weeks in advance for a romantic love song.

Brooklyn wrote in her statement that she ‘missed’ her mother’s first dance and insisted the moment was planned weeks in advance for a romantic love song.

In a statement, Brooklyn insisted the reason he and Nicola chose to renew their vows just three years after their first ceremony was because Victoria ruined their wedding day.

In a statement, Brooklyn insisted the reason he and Nicola chose to renew their vows just three years after their first ceremony was because Victoria ruined their wedding day.

In a statement, Brooklyn insisted that the reason he and Nicola chose to renew their vows just three years after their first ceremony was because Victoria ruined their wedding day, a renewal the Beckhams specifically disagreed with.

She said: ‘We wanted to renew our vows so we could create new memories of our wedding day that brought us joy and happiness, not anxiety and shame.’

The feud between the Beckham family has been simmering both behind closed doors and in public for years; both sides fight desperately to preserve their version of events and their reputations.

In the lengthy Instagram post, Brooklyn claimed his family had ‘controlled narratives’ and perpetuated ‘countless lies’ to ‘maintain their own appearances’ and that ‘Brand Beckham’ always came first.

But the chef said tensions reached breaking point when Victoria, who first found fame as Posh Spice and now runs a hugely successful fashion and beauty empire, ‘cancelled’ Nicola’s wedding dress at the eleventh hour, despite how excited her wife was to wear her design.

But some fans are already questioning the veracity of Brooklyn’s claims about the dress, pointing to the fact that Nicola wore an elaborate Valentino Haute Couture gown that reportedly took years to design.

In a Vogue article published days after the couple’s April 2022 wedding, Nicola’s stylist Leslie Fremar revealed that the dress required “years” of conversations with Valentino creative director Pierpaolo Piccioli’s team.

Fremar also said the bride made two trips to Rome and attended rehearsals in the US to make sure every detail was ‘perfect’ on the big day.

Speaking live on CNBC's financial show Squawk Box on Tuesday, David encouraged his kids to talk about the best use of social media.

Speaking live on CNBC’s financial show Squawk Box on Tuesday, David said he tries to “educate” his children about the best use of social media, but sometimes you have to let them make their own mistakes.

On Tuesday, Sir David broke his silence following his son’s bombshell allegations.

Speaking live on CNBC’s financial program Squawk Box, David said: ‘I’ve always talked about social media and the power of social media, for better or worse.

‘The things kids have access to these days can be dangerous.

‘But what I’ve found personally, especially with my children, is that I use it for the right reasons.

‘I was able to use my platform for my followers on behalf of UNICEF. And it’s been the biggest tool to keep people informed about what’s happening around the world for children.

‘And I tried to do the same for my children, to educate them.’

He added: ‘They make mistakes, but children are allowed to make mistakes too. This is how they learn. ‘Sometimes you have to let them make those mistakes too.’

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button