google.com, pub-8701563775261122, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
UK

Israel continues airstrikes on Gaza after Hamas says it is ready for ceasefire talks | Gaza

Israel, Hamas’ın 60 -day ceasefire with a US -backed offer “immediately” is ready to start to start to start to start to start to start to start the waves of air strikes in Gaza continued to start.

The statement made by the militant Islamist organization hoped that an agreement could be made within days to pause the killing in Gaza and probably end the clash near 21 months.

On Saturday night, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said that the country would send negotiators to Qatar on Sunday for talks and that the changes requested by Hamas could not be accepted.

According to hospital officials, after the intense bombardment on Saturdays, he said that it was relatively “more calm ,, aid officials and Gaza residents in Gaza said that 24 Palestinians were killed, but according to hospital officials, 10 people seeking humanitarian aid.

According to medical officers in a nearby hospital, air strikes hit a tent in the coastal area of ​​Mawasi in Southern Gaza and killed seven people, including a Palestinian doctor and three children. Four more people were killed in the town of Bani Suheila, and three people were killed in three different strikes in Khan Younis Town.

The Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) did not immediately comment on attacks.

The organization said that after the unknown attackers threw a grenade in a food distribution zone, the Gaza Humanitarian Foundation (GHF) and two US contractors were injured in the south of the region.

GHF, a US -backed private organization, which started to distribute food parcels in Gaza last month, said that it was “naturally insecure ve and killy killing people with UN Secretary General António Guterres. GHF refused and said that he had offered tens of millions of food in “Security and Security ..

On Saturday night, US State Department spokesman Tammy Bruce accused the “Hamas Terrorists ve for the attack and added an article to X:“ This violence against people who relieved Gazans leaves Hamas’s immorality naked. ”

Hundreds of Palestinians were killed in large crowds to get help from the convoys brought to Gaza by the UN, usually stopped and looted by IDF traveling to GHF areas by IDF in recent weeks or gathering in large crowds.

The aid workers in Gaza, saying that fuel stocks for NGOs were close to exhaustion, called again to stop hostility immediately, which will lead to the “completely collapse of humanitarian operations, most of the health system and communication in the region. Power supplies in Gaza first rely on large amounts of diesel for generators.

A Human worker in Deir al-Balah said, ız We are up to about half a day. Everything should be closed when it goes. ”

After the last ceasefire collapsed in March, Israel applied to Gaza a 11 -week strict blockade, which was removed only to provide a small amount of food aid and medical equipment to the region. No fuel is allowed, and the materials that still exist in Gaza are usually in Israeli controlled areas or in the war zone and therefore cannot be accessible.

Netanyahu will fly to Washington on Sunday to meet with US President Donald Trump, who said he wanted the Gaza War to stop in a series of social media broadcasts.

The drafts of the proposed agreement by Guardian are a provision that Trump probably will personally announce any ceasefire in the coming days during the visit of Netanyahu.

However, the sources close to Hamas said that the organization will guarantee that the first ceasefire would lead to a permanent end to the war and the withdrawal of Israeli troops from Gaza.

In addition, there is a disagreement on who will allow the “adequate assistance ılan described in the draft. Hamas wants GHF to be closed. Israel wants to maintain a distribution system independent of the UN or other countries.

Speaking to journalists in the Air Force late on Friday, Trump suggested that he was optimistic and may be a Gaza agreement next week. However, the Israeli media described a series of steps that contain separate Israeli delegations flying to Egypt to complete the negotiations, and the current draft said that Trump’s personal ambassador Steve Witkoff would go to the Middle East to conclude the agreement.

Analysts said it could mean long delays before an agreement was reached.

The war in Gaza was triggered by an attack on Israel led by Hamas in October 2023, while the militants mostly killed civilians and kidnapped 251.

According to a number of reliable number of UN and many Western government, Israel’s retaliation military campaign killed at least 57,000 people in Gaza, mostly civilians.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button