google.com, pub-8701563775261122, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
USA

US would control Gaza, displace all its people under new plan: report

Washington Post said on Sunday, Gaza’s entire population will be moved and the US will take control of Palestinian territory under a plan taken by the Trump administration.

The newspaper was reduced to the rubble of the rubble in the war of Israel, which was initiated by the Hamas attack dated 2023.

Another purpose of the plan, which was modeled on the vision of President Donald Trump on the vision of making the “Middle East Riviera”, is to turn the land that Palestinians want to be part of a future state into a tourism town and a high -tech center.

The newspaper requires the entire population of Gaza’s two million population to another country through “voluntary” departures or during the restructuring to the limited, secure zones within the enclav.

The inhabitants of Gaza, who have their soil, will be safely a digital coin in exchange for the right to develop their property.

According to the plan, buyers can use this coin to start a new life elsewhere, or eventually use for an apartment for an apartment from six to eight new “AI, smart cities”.

Post quoted those familiar with the planning of trust and the negotiations of the post -war Gaza.

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs did not immediately respond to an AFP comment request.

Trump stunned the world when the United States suggested that the United States had to seize the control of the Gaza Strip, clean all its people and build the coastal real estate.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu praised the proposal, which has been greatly criticized by many European and Arab states.

Trump chaired a meeting on Gaza plans after the war last week, but the White House did not publish a reading or announced the decisions.

He said that the reconstruction of Gaza, which will manage Gaza within the scope of the plan that is currently taken into consideration, will be called economic acceleration and transformation confidence or a great trust.

The task, the proposal, the US and Israeli -backed Gaza Humanitarian Relief Foundation by the same Israelis, aid groups and the United Nations because of too much criticism of the enklav distributed food, he said.

On July 22, the UN Rights Office said that Israeli forces have killed more than 1,000 Palestinians who have been trying to get food aid in Gaza since GHF started operations.

DW/KSB

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button