Difficult to come to conclusions on Sigachi fire mishap without verification of records, official team feels
Chief Secretary Ramkrishna Rao interacts with the family members of the victims of the explosion in Sigachi Industries in Sigachi Industries in Iala, Iala Bhavan in Pashamylaram in the Sangarereddy region. | Photo Loan: Mohd Arif
The state government thinks that it is difficult to reach a definite conclusion about the reasons that lead to a fire in the Sigachi Industries Limited Unit in Pashamillaram in the Sangarereddy region unless the full records of the unit are confirmed.
Senior State Government officials, together with the expert team visited the accident point on Friday, July 04 and supervised the facilities. The development follows the explosion in the unit that demands about 40 lives.
The government created a team of experts to examine the reasons behind the explosion and propose healing measures. In the first examination of the site on Friday, the team found the mistake of Sigachi because it was an old plant ‘interesting’.
“This is very interesting because it is an old plant with well -established processes,” he said. Hindu After the visit.
Meanwhile, Sigachi Industries said that 39 people were killed in the production facility in Pashamylaram in the fire and explosion on Monday on Friday. On Thursday, he had previously mentioned the number of deceased, as 40 team members revised them to 38 instead of 38.
The company published its final notification even when a committee led by the secretary started an investigation into an investigation into incident and underlying reasons.
Sigachi, the wounded, said that 33 team members were injured and 12 of them were discharged.
Published – 04 July 2025 09:35 pm ist



&w=390&resize=390,220&ssl=1)
