Ex-reporter in child abuse material case seeks evidence

EX-TV correspondent Ben McCormack, dozens of child sexual abuse material will remain behind the bars after the crimes are transmitted.
A former issue, journalist, on Friday, a beard sport at the Brisbane Magistrate Court and a green prison uniform T -shirt appeared in custody.
The 51 -year -old child was arrested in early August and was accused of 65 points of transfer audio file, allegedly created a child sexual abuse material for several months in Oxley, southwest of Brisbane last year.
In 2017, McCormack resigned from Nine Network’s role in the current relationship program.
A law officer from the company representing McCormack said that the case was the first of the case to Clare Kelly.
“We demand full evidence for all the accusations.” He said.
McCormack is also accused of not being able to report to the police and providing incorrect or misleading information within the scope of the Child Protection Law.
“I will order the full summary of the evidence and to be announced on October 10,” Kelly said. He said.
Police prosecutor Kiara D’Adorico Emre did not oppose.
Ms. Kelly postponed the issue for a word on November 7 and held McCormack in custody.
McCormack did not speak in court except to verify his identity and at the end of his appearance, he thanked Ms. Kelly.
1800 Respect (1800 737 732)
National Sexual Abuse and Correction Support Service 1800 211 028
Kids Help Line 1800 55 1800 (for people aged 5-25)


