google.com, pub-8701563775261122, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Hollywood News

‘Fast, Furious And Brutal’: Trump Warns Hamas Could Be ‘Put Out In Two Minutes’ If They Violate Ceasefire | India News

On Tuesday, US President Donald Trump described Hamas as “violent people” and said they could be “extinguished in two minutes”, while noting that the group had been given the opportunity to maintain the ceasefire agreement.

Speaking at a Diwali celebration at the White House, Trump emphasized the broader context of peace efforts, saying: “We’re building peace all over the world… We’re getting everyone to get along. I just got a call from the Middle East. We’re doing very well there. There are a lot of countries in the Middle East that have signed on to peace, and no one thought they’d see this coming.”

Addressing the situation with Hamas specifically, Trump reiterated the violent nature of the group and the US approach, saying: “The Hamas situation, they are very violent people. We can take that out in two minutes. We’re giving them a chance. They agreed they would be very good and honest. They wouldn’t kill people.”

Add Zee News as Preferred Source

He emphasized that quick action would be taken in case of violation of the ceasefire: “If they do not comply with the agreement, it will be resolved very quickly. There is complete peace in the Middle East; we have friendship with everyone. Every country that hates each other now loves each other. Nobody has seen anything like this…”
This firm stance echoed Trump’s warning on October 21, when he warned Hamas not to violate the Gaza peace plan and expressed hope that the group would not violate that plan.

Stating that they will act responsibly, “If they do not do this, the end of Hamas will be fast, furious and brutal.” The President made this statement in a post on the social media platform Truth Social, outlining the support of US allies in the region.

“Many of our NOW MAJOR ALLIES in the Middle East and the regions surrounding the Middle East have publicly and forcefully informed me with great enthusiasm that if Hamas continues to misbehave in violation of their agreements with us, they would welcome the opportunity to enter GAZA with heavy force at my request and ‘fix our Hamas.’ Middle East love and spirit,” Trump wrote in his post. It hasn’t been seen like this for a thousand years! This is a beautiful thing to see! To these countries and Israel: ‘NOT YET!’ I said. “There is still hope that Hamas will do the right thing.”

He also added: “If they don’t do this, the end of Hamas will be FAST, FURIOUS and CRUELFUL! I want to thank all the countries that have called for help. I also want to thank the great and powerful country Indonesia and its wonderful leader, the Middle East and the USA for all the help they have given and given, thank you EVERYONE for your interest in this matter.”

Meanwhile, both Israel and Hamas reaffirmed their commitment to the US-brokered ceasefire, despite the clashes last weekend. On Monday, Israel confirmed that Hamas had transferred the body of a hostage, bringing the total number of bodies returned to 13 of the promised 28 bodies.

In the statement made by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s office, it was emphasized that Hamas must fulfill its promise to return all hostage remains in order for the ceasefire agreement to be fully implemented.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button