ICE demands removal of Cuban national who allegedly beheaded merchant after Biden admin release

The US immigration and Customs Protection (ICE) said on Friday that a illegal immigration was detained for the arrest and abolition of an illegal immigration after allegedly using a palace to seduce a Texas trader.
Yordanis Cobos-Martinez, a citizen of Cuban, was arrested by Dallas police on Wednesday after the murder police on Wednesday after a newsletter from ICE was allegedly using a merchant during a discussion in front of the victim’s family.
Later, the victim’s head “like a football ball” claimed that he continued to kick.
Ice licenses against 3 Venezuelalı accused of capital murder in Texas were detained
Cobos-Martinez is currently detained in Dallas District Prison. According to ICE, child has a long history of crime, such as sexual abuse, great theft auto, fake prison and card crimes.
An illegal immigrant tried the murder charges to stab the victim many times in a football match.
He had previously had a final extraction order to Cuba, and lastly, on January 13, 2025, he was custody of Ice Dallas before his release, as stated in release during the Biden administration.
According to ICE, the release of Cobos-Martinez occurred because Cuba refused to accept his return because of his criminal record.
Ice arrests, illegal immigrants accused of cutting off Illinois after releasing the judge
“This vile monster brought this man in front of his wife and child, and continued to throw the victims’ head.” Deputy Secretary Tricia McLawhlin said in a statement. “This terrible, wild killing of a victim in a motel by Yordanis Cobos-Martinez, could be completely prevented if this criminal illegal alien Biden administration was not released to our country.”
“So we remove criminal illegal aliens to third countries. President Trump and secretary Noem no longer allow Barbarian criminals to remain indefinitely in America.
ICE and DALLAS Police Department did not immediately respond to FOX News Digital’s request for comments.




