Israel strikes another high-rise in Gaza after warnings to residents, watch viral video here

Israel on Saturday, September 6, in Gaza, the second in the days of rubble. According to a report by Times of India, witnesses described the building as a 15 -storey Susi Tower, and videos circulating online contained the moment when it returned to dust.
Israel on Saturday, September 6, in Gaza, the second in the days of rubble. According to a report India Times, Witnesses described the building as a 15 -storey Susi Tower and the videos wandered online with the moment when the dust became dust.
“IDF recently hit a high -storey building used by the Hamas terrorist organization in the Gaza city,” IDF recently said in an official statement. He said. The Israeli army also said that Hamas has established intelligence collection equipment and observation tasks to the tower to monitor Israeli unity movements.
The statement also stressed that steps were taken to damage civilians before the strike. Israeli Defense Minister Israel Katz published a video of the attack on X, “We continue”.
Israel called on civilians to leave
Israel, who declared a war zone to Gaza, had previously called on citizens to leave the city before a potential attack. In the early hours of Friday, Israel hit the Mushtaha Tower in Gaza City’s Rimal region, which he claimed to have been used by Hamas for surveillance and ambush planning. This building was powered after warnings to the inhabitants.



