Lil Nas X pleads not guilty after being accused of attacking police in LA | Lil Nas X

Lil NAS X was accused of four crimes on Monday after the police told them that the police accused them when they confronted her to walk naked on a Los Angeles Street last week.
The Regional Prosecutor’s Office, prosecutors’ legal name Montero Lamar Hill musician, a police officer injured three batteries and a crime of resisting an execution officer, he said. It was initially reserved on Friday upon the suspicion of fault that prevented an officer.
The Regional Prosecutor’s Office claimed that the musician was not guilty of the appearance of a court on Monday.
Police said the officers found a naked walk at Ventura Boulevard, a large street in the 26 -year -old Studio City district.
When they meet, they say that he accused the officers and was arrested. The police suspected a possible overdose and took him to a hospital where he spent a few hours before he was imprisoned, and since then he stayed.
Due to the participation of drug therapy, it was kept on bail of $ 75,000. It is not immediately clear whether it has been published yet and has not yet been released. A message to his lawyers was not answered immediately.
However, one of them said Christy O’Connor, a judge Lil Nas X, who won two grammy prizes.
According to the NBC, “assuming that the allegations here are true, this is an absolute deviation in the life of this person,” he said. “Such did not happen to him.”
Fees were first reported by TMZ.
Combining rapper and singer from Atlanta, the country and the hip-hop, the 2018 is known for its great hit from Old Town Road. Billboard Hot 100 had a 19 -week record in 100.
The first full studio album, known for its species bending, innovation sounds and style, went to No 2 in the Montero of 2021, Billboard album list and nominated for Grammy for the album of the year.




