google.com, pub-8701563775261122, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
UK

Liverpool: Joe Gomez emerges as potential makeweight for in Marc Guehi deal

The palace captain Guuehi clearly stated that he did not intend to sign a new contract in Karaturst Park.

Palace Director Oliver Glasner explicitly talks about his desire to hold Guehi, while Eagles is reluctant to allow the 25 -year -old free transfer when the next summer contract expires. Last year they rejected an agreement of 65 million pounds to sell Guuehi to Newcastle.

Before the transfer window is closed, they are trying to sign the two central defenders, which can open the move of Guuehi to Liverpool.

The palace is interested in Toulouse’s 19 -year -old Jaydee Canvot, and speeches about a movement for a central defensive player who scored high.

They are also looking for an experienced center half and made an approach to Manchester City defender Manuel Akanji, but it is said that the Swiss international international has reservations about the transition.

Sports defender Ousmane Diomande was the first choice of the palace, but so far they have not been able to meet the Ivory Coast international.

Evan Ndicka from Rome is another defensive palace that he is interested in.

Speaking on Friday, Glasner said Guehi should be a palace player when the window was closed.

“It is not possible to find a backup of a Marc Guuehi who can play as a start in the Premier League.”

Palace lost one of the key players who helped FA Cup Glory last season, because England joined Ebebechi Eze Arsenal with an agreement with 60 million pounds.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button