Maddie McCann cops issue major update as prime suspect Christian Brueckner walks free | World | News

Portuguese prosecutors, despite being released from prison in Germany, says that their focus is still about Madeleine McCann suspicious Christian Brueckner.
The convicted rapist and pedophile will enjoy the first night of freedom today after finishing a seven -year prison prison for the 2005 rape of an American Oap in Praia de Luz, the Algarve facility, where Malıseme disappeared.
In April 2022 in Portugal in Portugal, 48 -year -old, an arguido or official suspect in Portugal, could prevent a successful prosecution against Brueckner in the country where Madeleine disappeared with an unexpected movement in connection with the law of restriction law.
Today, the Portuguese officials insisted that all options were still open to see the justice after the 18 -year -old mystery and rejected the German criminal request for a met police meeting.
The Portuguese Chief Public Prosecutor’s Office asked whether he planned to plan Brueckner after he thought to take Brueckner’s arrest and refund and take his refund and take Brueckner. All the steps he deems appropriate.
On April 21, 2022, Portuguese prosecutors announced that Brueckner was an official suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine’s parents from Praia da Praia Da Holiday Apartment, but they did not open the public for reasons.
A well -placed source said that the decision was linked to the Portugal’s restriction regulation, which can often be tried there after 15 years of crimes that could be sentenced to maximum imprisonment of more than 10 years.
The source claimed: “Legal reasons to make Brueckner an arguido allegedly confessed to a friend whom Madeleine grabbed and placed him in Praia da Luz the night of his mobile phone records disappeared.
“However, it is linked to the fact that the Portuguese officials want to keep their options open with the approaches of 15 years.”
Brueckner, who constantly refused to participate in the disappearance of Madeleine, was given an arguido status after the Portuguese officials published an official international request letter to German colleagues.
The decision to make a arguido in Portugal in Portugal came as a surprise, because the previous sources every two weeks, Portuguese policemen who have long been ongoing ‘cold case’ investigations that have been ongoing “completely”, although they said they saw as “quite possible”.
Portugal’s Chief Prosecutor, Madeleine McCann’ın October 2013, five years after the archives, Policia Judiciaria’dan official request to re -open the investigation.
The release of Brueckner from the prison comes three months after the German and Portuguese police’s body’s body of Madeleine’s body in an area of 120 acres between Praia da Luz and neighbor Lagos.
The searches were the first searches since a remote dam described because Brueckner was scanned in May 2023.
In addition, they could not produce any evidence pointing to the location of the missing young person.
No charges against Brueckner over Madeleine. With the disappearance of the media in the letters, he insisted that he had nothing to do, and his lawyer Freidrich Fulscher said he had been turned into a “scapegoat”.
Breuckner’s passport was canceled and said that the residence that would be electronically labeled and declared as part of the German prison release conditions without permission.




