google.com, pub-8701563775261122, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
UK

Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner smirks as he’s led from safe house by police | World | News

The main suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann moved from his safe house a week after his release of prison. Christian Brueckner was swept into a police minibus surrounded by the officers in the German town Neumunster

The convicted sex criminal wore a green hood as he left the apartment on his place, and grinned before the waiting media. 48 -year -old Brueckner lived in the town for nine days of his prison near Hanover on September 17, where he was sentenced to seven years imprisonment for a 2005 rape of an American pensioner in Portugal. Hours after his arrest, he was seen to enter a McDonald’s before he saw that he had bought a mobile phone, where he was believed to have the knowledge that he could end the scandal of the century ”.

Prosecutors still believe that Brueckner is responsible for the disappearance of her.

Braunschweig City Prosecutor Christian Wolters said that the release of PA news agency Brueckner from prison had no “direct impact” on the investigation.

“The release of Christian B has no direct impact on the McCann case, W

Brueckner was not accused of under investigation into suspicion of murder.

He rejected that he had participated in his disappearance before.

According to reports, the authorities also say it is still dangerous after a psychiatric report that may commit more crimes after not being able to enter any therapy while in custody.

On October 27, a court hearing in Oldenburg in Northwest Germany was listed to deal with a case in which he was accused of insulting a prison employee.

At the beginning of this month, the metropolitan police said that he had sent an international request letter to the 48 -year -old German national Brueckner to talk to them after he was released later.

Sir Mark Rowley, chief of force, said the British investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine was a missing investigation.

He told journalists that the power of German and Portuguese “took the stock”, now the main suspect Brueckner survived the prison.

Sir Mark, “continues to be suspicious for us. Where we are, the German investigation and the Portuguese investigation,” he said.

Since the disappearance of Madeleine, a series of search has been made by the German, Portuguese and British authorities, and the last one took place in June near the Municipality of Lagos.

In 2023, the inspectors carried out searches near Barragem Do Arade reservoir, about 30 miles away from Praia da Luz.

Brueckner spent time in the area between 2000-2017 and had photos and videos near the reservoir.

In October last year, the suspect was cleared by a German Court of indifferent sexual crimes in Portugal between 2000-2017.

The total financing, which was given to the Grange Operation of Met of Met, was guaranteed by £ 108,000 in April in April, after 2011, it was more than 13.2 million £.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button