google.com, pub-8701563775261122, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
USA

Massive Demonstrations Erupt In Israel Over Gaza

Subject (AP) – The Israeli protesters, who demanded an agreement with free hostages in Gaza, tried to close the country on Sunday in one of the largest and most violent protests in the 22 -month war. Organizers representing the pledge families claimed that hundreds of thousands of people participated.

Disappointment is increasing in Israel Plans for a new military attack It is in some of the most populous regions of Gaza. Many Israelis are afraid of the remaining hostages. Twenty It is believed to be alive from the remaining 50.

Organized in Gaza, Jehuda Cohen said, uz We live between a terrorist organization holding our children and a government that refuses to release them for political reasons, ”he said.

Even a little bit Former Israeli army and intelligence chiefs Now call an agreement to end the fight.

Protesters gathered in dozens of places including foreign politicians’ homes, military headquarters and large highways. They blocked the strips and burned the festival fires. Some restaurants and theaters are closed in solidarity. Police said they had arrested 38 people.

A protester carried a photo weakened Palestinian boy From Gaza. Such images were once rare in Israeli demonstrations, but now it looks more often Anger grows on conditions More than 250 malnutrition in the region after death.

Netanyahu opposes any agreement that leaves Hamas to power.

The end of the war does not seem close. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu balances opponent pressures. Mutiny potential in his coalition.

Netanyahu said, “Today, Hamas not only harden the position of Hamas and delay the release of our hostages, but they reiterate the horror of October 7, Net Netanyahu said, referring to the attack led by Hamas, who killed 1,200 people in 2023 and fired the war.

Israel agreed to make a ceasefire that released some hostages earlier this year, the extreme right members of the cabinet threatened to overthrow Netanyahu government.

Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich, Sunday’s demonstrations, “Hamas’ın in the hands of a bad and harmful campaign, hostages in the tunnels buried hostages and Israel’s surrender to the enemies of the safety and safety and future tried to endanger the future,” he said.

The new attack will require the call of thousands of reserves, another concern for many Israelis.

17 more seeking help in Gaza

Hospitals and witnesses in Gaza said that Israeli forces killed at least 17 aid seekers on Sunday and waiting for the UN aid truck close to the Morag corridor.

Hamza Asfour said that when Israel snipers fired, it was just north of the corridor waiting for a convoy, first distributed the crowds. Two people with firearm wound saw.

“Either take this risk or wait and see my family died of starvation,” he said.

The Gaza Humanitarian Foundation, which has become a source of main aid since they opened in May, manages the US -backed and US -backed distribution points, said that the areas of military controlled areas do not have a gunshot.

According to the Al-Awda Hospital, who took the wounded, an Israeli strike that targeted a group of people in the Bureniij camp in the center of Gaza killed three.

The Israeli army did not answer the questions immediately.

According to the Ministry of Health of Gaza, Israel’s air and ground war killed more than 61,900 people, saying that how many are warriors or civilians, but half of them are women and children.

According to the ministry, a part of the government operated by Hamas and assigned by medical experts, two children and five adults died on Sunday for reasons for malnutrition. UN and independent experts see this as the most reliable source for losses. Israel objected to the figures, but did not give it on its own.

United Nations warned this Hunger and malnutrition levels It has been the highest level since the war began in Gaza. Since Israel brought a total blockade in March, most aids were prevented from entering Gaza. Cease -fire. Since then, deliveries have been restarted, but the aid organizations say that the flow is well below what is needed.

Fears of the future military attack

It is not clear when the Israeli army will start a new attack in Gaza City, Muwasi, and Netanyahu calls Gaza’s “central camps ..

The military organ, which coordinates humanitarian aid to Gaza, Cogat, noted that this weekend plans to forcibly evacuate people from war zones to South Gaza for their “protection”. However, “safe zones” were also bombed during the war.

A Palestinians who envy the war insisted on arguing that there was no safe place in Gaza.

“There is no human zone, Rag Raghda said that he had changed 10 times during the war, and now the shelters in a school in Western Gaza said.

Mohamed Ahmed insisted that he would not move south. “Here’s a bombing and bombing,” he said.

Air attack at the power plant in Yemen

Israeli Air attacks hit the capital of Yemen on Sunday, Iran -backed Houthi The rebels that have fired missiles to Israel since the war in Gaza and aimed at ships in the Red Sea.

El-Masirah television, operated by Houthi, said that strikes target an electrical power plant in the southern region of Sanhan and left it out of service. The Israeli army said that strikes were initiated in response to missiles and drones targeting Israel.

Some bullets violate missile defenses – especially 12 -day war In June with Iran – Israel seized the majority of the missiles started from Yemen. Later on Sunday, his army said that he had caught another, and Houthis claimed that Israel was targeting Ben Gurion airport.

Melzer reported from Cairo Naharia, Israel and Magdy. Sam Mednick, Tel Aviv contributed from Israel.

Follow AP’s scope of war https://apnews.com/hub/israel-hamas

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button