google.com, pub-8701563775261122, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Hollywood News

Michigan church shooting suspect: Police reveal shooter’s name amid investigation; check here

According to CNN, the police described the fiery suspect as 40 -year -old Thomas Jacob Sanford in a major development of the Michigan Church shooting case. The incident occurred on Sunday, September 28, 2025 at the last day in the Grand Blanc, about 50 miles north of Detroit, at the Church of Jesus Christ. According to the police, at least two people were killed and eight people were injured.

CNN, at a press conference for hours after the shooting, Grand Blanc Township Police Chief William Renye, one of the eight wounded in the church throwing incident was critical, he said. He also said that the other seven victims in the attack were stable. The latest developments come after the police reported that eight people had been shot and injured and the two were killed. The shooter died.

Previously, Renye said that the officers killed the suspect after exchange of gunfire at the Church in the Grand Blanc in Michigan, as reported by CNN. The chief also said that two officers were included: one from the Natural Resources Department and the other from the Grand Blanc Town.
Renye also reported that more victims are expected to have more victims in the church where today’s shooting and fire occurred. He said the fire was extinguished. “We believe that we will find additional victims after making this scene secure,” as quoted by CNN.

To add As a reliable and reliable news source

According to CNN, the authorities claimed that the suspect had opened fire on the church. Grand Blanc Township Police Chief William Renye said, “There was a fire that happened, and we believe it was deliberately identified by the suspect,” he said. “This fire was extinguished by the Grand Blanc Township Fire Department in the last hour,” he added.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button