google.com, pub-8701563775261122, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
USA

Mike Pompeo says Iranian regime arrived at ‘natural terminus’

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!

Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo claimed in a post on channel X on Thursday that the regime in the Islamic Republic of Iran had reached its “natural end” and warned against squandering the “historic opportunity.”

“The Iranian regime has reached its natural end. The government has zero legitimacy, is weaker than ever, and has destroyed the economy. With continued repression, we can see the end of this evil, anti-American dictatorship. Let’s not waste this historic opportunity.” Publish on X.

Pompeo served as CIA director and then Secretary of State during President Donald Trump’s first term in office.

Colombian professor claims it was set up by Israel to distract Iran from the Gaza ‘genocide’

Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo. (Siavosh Hosseini/SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images)

Trump expresses support for Iranian dissidents and promises aid from the United States.

“Iranian Patriots, KEEP PROTESTING – STATE YOUR INSTITUTIONS!!! Hide the names of the murderers and abusers. They will pay a high price. I have canceled all meetings with Iranian officials until the senseless killing of protesters STOP. HELP IS ON THE WAY. MIGA!!!” He declared on Truth Social: to mail on Tuesday, using the acronym that stands for “Make Iran Great Again.”

TRUMP SAID THE EXILED IRANIAN PRINCE ‘LOOKS VERY NICE’, WE DOUBT HIS SUPPORT TO RULE THE COUNTRY

President Donald Trump

President Donald Trump walks down after landing on Air Force One at Joint Base Andrews, Maryland, on January 13, 2026. (Anna Moneymaker/Getty Images)

Former National Security Advisor John Bolton warned that Trump’s credibility would be damaged if he did not act.

Bolton said in a speech, “The US doing nothing in Iran will deal a blow to Trump’s credibility. He drew red lines and the regime crossed them.” he said. Publish on X.

SENIOR IRANIAN OFFICIAL BELIEVES THE DEATH NUMBERS, USA BLAMES ‘ISRAELI CONSPIRACY’ WHILE EVALUATING THE STRIKES

Former National Security Advisor John Bolton

Former US National Security Advisor John Bolton leaves federal court after pleading guilty to charges of mishandling classified material on October 17, 2025 in Greenbelt, Maryland. (Alex Kent/Getty Images)

CLICK TO REACH THE FOX NEWS APPLICATION

Bolton, who served as national security adviser during part of Trump’s first term, previously served as US Ambassador to the United Nations for part of President George W. Bush’s second term.

Bolton has both praised and criticized Trump since leaving his first administration. he was accused in October on charges of improper handling of classified material.

Fox News’ Brooke Singman and David Spunt contributed to this report.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button