google.com, pub-8701563775261122, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
UK

Prince Andrew latest: New Epstein emails released day after Andrew stripped of titles by King

Report says Andrew will receive six-figure payout in release deal

Andrew Mountbatten Windsor will receive a six-figure payout and annual salary as part of a “relocation deal” after he was forced out of the Royal Lodge, it has been claimed.

According to reports GuardThe former prince will be paid an annual salary from King Charles’ private funds after he moves to Sandringham. According to reports, this figure has not been disclosed but is understood to be several times the annual naval pension of £20,000.

Buckingham Palace announced on Thursday that the disgraced royal would be stripped of her titles and evacuated from the Royal Lodge in Windsor following new revelations about her ties to Jeffrey Epstein.

(POOL/AFP via Getty Images)

Nicole Wootton-Cane1 November 2025 07:15

Watch: ‘We deposed a prince’: Virginia Giuffre’s family reacts to Andrew being stripped of royal title

‘She brought down a prince’: Virginia Giuffre’s family reacts to Andrew being stripped of royal title

Rebecca Whittaker1 November 2025 07:00

Calls to change ‘Prince Andrew’ place names after King scraps title

Rebecca Whittaker1 November 2025 06:00

Summary: Emails reveal Andrew told Epstein ‘it would be nice to meet in person’

Andrew Mountbatten Windsor told disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein that “it would be nice to meet face to face” after the pedophile was released from prison for prostitution of minors, according to court documents.

In an email dated April 15, 2010, on Epstein’s suggestion that the then prince meet American banker Jes Staley, Andrew replied: “I would love to but unfortunately I’m going to stan today and back via Kiev next Friday/Saturday so I’ll miss it.

“But I will be sure to meet him on another trip soon.

“Also, I don’t plan to visit New York right away, but I think I should go soon.

“I’ll see if I can do it a few days before summer.

“It would be nice to meet in person.”

Prince Andrew, now Andrew Mountbatten Windsor (Kirsty Wigglesworth/PA)
Prince Andrew, now Andrew Mountbatten Windsor (Kirsty Wigglesworth/PA) (PA Wire)

The two were later photographed together in December 2010 at a meeting in New York’s Central Park, which Andrew claimed in a 2019 Newsnight interview was to break up their friendship.

But in a 2019 Newsnight interview with Emily Maitlis, the former prince claimed his 2010 visit to New York to see Epstein was the “wrong decision” but wanted to end their friendship in person.

Rebecca Whittaker1 November 2025 05:00

Watch: King Charles ‘did the right thing’ by stripping Andrew of ‘prince’ title, trade minister says

King Charles ‘did the right thing’ by stripping Andrew of ‘prince’ title, trade minister says

Rebecca Whittaker1 November 2025 04:00

Andrew’s Royal Lodge’s evacuation date has been announced as negotiations regarding the new house continue

Rebecca Whittaker1 November 2025 03:00

Queen Elizabeth’s corgis will stay with Andrew, Sarah or Princesses Eugenie and Beatrice

Buckingham Palace, the late Queen Elizabeth II. He confirmed that Elizabeth’s corgis, adopted by Andrew Mountbatten Windsor and Sarah Ferguson, will remain in their family’s care.

However, it was not clear whether it would be Andrew, Sarah or Princesses Eugenie and Beatrice who would give them a home.

Earlier this year, Sarah claimed the late Queen communicated with her through dogs barking.

According to The Times newspaper, in her speech to the Creative Women’s Platform in London, she said: “He has dogs, I have corgis. Every morning they come in and say ‘woof woof’ and so on, and I’m sure he’s the one talking to me.”

“I’m sure it’s him, it reminds me he’s still around.”

Andrew, with royal family members, holding the Queen's late corgi, Muick and Sandy, ahead of her funeral in St George's Chapel in 2022 (Peter Nicholls/PA)
Andrew, with royal family members, holding the Queen’s late corgi, Muick and Sandy, ahead of her funeral in St George’s Chapel in 2022 (Peter Nicholls/PA) (PA Archive)

Rebecca Whittaker1 November 2025 02:00

Where will Andrew live now?

Andrew will move to an undisclosed property on the King’s Sandringham estate, with the accommodation to be privately financed by the King and the King to make special financial arrangements for his brother.

The former duke had a “cast iron” lease for his Royal Lodge home and only after talks with the King’s representatives agreed to give formal notice on Thursday to give up the lease, which has more than 50 years left.

However, the process of handing over the lease and other formalities bears some similarities to purchasing a property; This process may be prolonged, although it appears that things are progressing as quickly as possible.

It has been reported that Andrew will not be moving to Wood Farm on the Sandringham estate, which was favored by the late Queen and her husband, the Duke of Edinburgh, who preferred its cozy surroundings to the main Sandringham House.

But there are also plenty of other properties, from Park House, the birthplace and childhood home of Diana, Princess of Wales, to York Cottage, where King George V lived before becoming monarch.

Sarah Ferguson had been living at Royal Lodge with her ex-husband Andrew but she will not be able to stay at Charles’ home and will need to find a new home.

Rebecca Whittaker1 November 2025 01:00

Watch: Chris Bryant says Andrew should go to US to help Jeffrey Epstein investigations

Chris Bryant says Andrew should go to US to help Jeffrey Epstein investigations

Rebecca Whittaker1 November 2025 00:00

Andrew’s decision to strip his titles was influenced by Queens’ concerns that his work with sexual abuse victims would be negatively affected

The decision to strip Andrew Mountbatten of Windsor’s honors and titles was allegedly influenced by the Queen’s concerns about the impact on her work with victims of sexual abuse.

According to the Telegraph, Camilla was appalled by Andrew’s relationship with pedophile financier Jeffrey Epstein and felt the ongoing controversy was getting in the way of her public duties.

The Queen has been supporting survivors of sexual assault and domestic abuse for years, and a new book recently revealed she struggled with a man who groped her on a train as a teenager.

In a dramatic move, the King stripped his younger brother of the titles of Prince and Duke of York on Thursday night, and a statement from Buckingham Palace stressed that both his and Camilla’s thoughts were with victims of abuse.

The statement said: “Her Majesty would like to make it clear that her thoughts and utmost sympathies are with the victims and survivors of all forms of abuse and remain with them.”

Rebecca Whittaker31 October 2025 23:00

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button