Neo-Nazis attack Indigenous protest site after anti-immigration rally in Melbourne as officer allegedly assaulted in Sydney | Australian immigration and asylum

A group of women in Melbourne were injured and a police officer in Sydney was allegedly attacked after anti -immigration marches in Australia at the weekend.
According to the video images seen by Guardian Australia, a group of men, including some members of the Neo-Nazi Group, some members of the National Socialist Network, some members of the National Socialist Network attacked Camp Egovleignty, the First Nations protest site, which stands in Kings Alan, Melbourne’s Kings domain.
The images showed at least 50 men approaching the camp domination area as the sun sets.
The site can be defined in capital letters that write the name of the camp on the grass. In the images, men attack letters in a prominent attempt to destroy them, and then shake the bars and poles in the camp activists.
In a statement on Monday morning, the camp sovereignty and the Black Peoples Union, the group emerged and as claimed that “they were completely provoked, running to the hill, and immediately targeted women, caught them and hit their heads”, he said.
The camp said four people required medical intervention and both were taken to hospital with severe head injuries, a deep wound on their heads. A spokesman told Guardian Australia that all the wounded were younger women.
Registration: AU Breaking News E -Post
They claimed that men shouted like sexist and racist slogans as well as slogans such as “white power” and “white man’s ball”.
A member of the community, a 30 -year -old primary school teacher who does not want to be defined, “15 -year -old child tore my hair, throw me on the ground and hit my face with my fists. He made a smile on his face. I could not believe.”
The men’s group emerged when the camp was targeted and organized regularly community meetings and ceremonies.
Victoria police spokesman said the criminal investigation unit detectives were investigating a Poster in Southbank ”.
“It is understood that a group gathered at 17:00 when a group is approached by a second group in Parkland on St Kilda Yolu,” he said.
“Officers were told that the second group formed a line in front of the first group, before attacking various members of the first group with sticks and flag poles. Officers joined the second group and moved. A man and woman were given medical assistance at the scene. The investigation continues.”
The ambulance Victoria spokesman said they were called to an incident at 17.00. “A woman with upper body injuries in their 30s was moved to Alfred with a road ambulance. [hospital] In a stable situation, the Sözcü said.
His uncle Krautungalung old Robbie Thorpe said that Victoria senator Lidia Thorpe, who was camp on a sacred Aboriginal tomb site, said that “provoked, coordinated Nazi attack against the people of Achorijin ve and should be investigated as a hate crime.
“This attack was to cause fear and terror in the hearts and minds of our people and black and brown people throughout the country,” Thorpe said in a statement.
Meanwhile, two people were accused of a fight at a Broadway hotel in Sydney and two people were accused and one police officer was allegedly attacked.
A NSW police spokesman, a group of people in the bar, “before a fight before the road shouts,” he said.
NSW police said in a statement, “The police came and tried to distribute the group. A 48 -year -old man will be claimed to have attacked a male officer,” he said.
“When the console tries to arrest the man, it will be claimed that a 29 -year -old man attacked the officer.” The officer was subjected to slight injuries.
Police deployed the capsicum spray and both men ran out of the scene. The police said that they had been arrested after a short -foot search ve and attacked a police officer and accused of resisting or resisting a police officer in the execution of duty.
Men rejected bail and was planned to go to court on Monday.
After the bulletin promotion
The events came after the Neo-Nazis led the marches and addressed the crowds in March for Australian rallies in the state and regional capitals throughout the country.
The rallies drew significant crowds in Melbourne and Sydney and resulted in tense and variable confrontations with anti-fascist protesters in Melbourne.
Victoria police said six people were arrested at Melbourne rallies on Sunday.
The demonstrations were encouraged by anti-lock figures that came to the forefront during the Neo-Nazis and Pandemik and other fringes, but no group of responsible responsibility for organizing protests.
The protests condemned the federal government as hate, while some politicians participated. A nation leader Pauline Hanson and Party member Senator Malcolm Roberts joined a march in Canberra and appeared in Federal Deputy Bob Catter Townsville.
Victorian Police Minister Anthony Carbines condemned the protests as “shameful ..
Karbinler told ABC Radyo on Monday, “convicted criminals and members of the Neo-Nazi groups, such rallies, as we saw yesterday-should be called and condemned for associations in these rallies,” he said.
“Victoria’s need to continue to say this, Victorians should continue to exhibit a positive attitude, celebrate our diversity and embrace their arms around the people who feel that they are accused of discrimination and racism of a kind of small Whingers and comprehension and fringe.”
The Karabinas said that most rally in Melbourne’s CBD was “largely peaceful”, including pro -Palestin rallies every Sunday. However, Sunday, King’s Alan’s camp sovereignty, including the “Melbourne streets brought violence”.
“The police will be in contact with many of our first nations who will investigate these issues, at the same time with the members of the camp sovereignty and yesterday, and many of our first nations who are deeply troubled and upset by this activity, and when you wander in packages to intimidate others, we should be courageous and called and take these people into account.
Victoria’s Deputy Prime Minister Ben Carroll said on Monday that migration is the “secret sauce of the state.
“Our immigrants should be celebrated,” he said. “They shouldn’t have frowned in any way. Victoria’s success is indeed the secret sauce of migration.”
Federal Minister of Multiculturalism Anne Aly said that he used the rallies of the Neo-Nazis to “hunt legitimate concerns about the cost of housing and living.”
On Monday, Aly said to ABC Radyo, everyone participating, even if not neo-nazi rallies, “clearly racist”, he said.
“I can say that they were organized by the Nazis to those who claim to have these legitimate concerns, their aim is anti -immigration.
“One of the very open calls listed there was anti -Indian immigration against people from India.




