Prince Harry torn apart by US star over security drama – ‘Go and get a job’ | TV & Radio | Showbiz & TV

Royal commentator Link Lauren didn’t hold back when discussing Prince Harry’s calls for armed security while visiting England in the latest episode of his podcast, Spot On With Link Lauren, released Thursday. “In case you don’t know, Prince Harry has been struggling to get taxpayer-funded security while he’s in the UK,” the host began, claiming the royal “doesn’t feel safe” without it. Link then tore the Prince to shreds and raged: “He’s a spoiled brat; he needs to go get a job like us. Get a job. You’ve been a prince for how long? 45 years? Maybe it’s time you learned how the real world works.”
Adding more context to his claim, the content creator continued: “Prince Harry has reportedly won the fight for armed police protection in the UK.”
His comments came after sources close to Sussex told the Daily Mail they had been assured security would be restored following a risk assessment. They added: “This is now a formality. Sources at the Home Office have stated that security has now been tightened for Harry.”
The podcaster flew into a rage after reading source quotes to viewers: “Long story short, Harry will get taxpayer-funded security he shouldn’t have received. Prince Harry, you got nearly £100 million from Netflix, a bestseller discussing the inner workings and secrets…”
He later told viewers it was not taxpayers’ job to pay for Harry’s security as part of his vicious attack on the royal family.
“With modest investments, you can pay for your own security or stay on campus in California,” he continued. “I think Harry has regrets about the purchase because he wants to get back into the Royal Family.”
Harry and Meghan stepped down as senior members of the Royal Family in 2020 to start a new life in California with their two young children, Princess Lilibet and Prince Archie.
Harry’s last risk assessment was carried out later that year, before he and Meghan left the UK. Last May it lost a High Court battle to reinstate police protection, but a new review was held last month.
The prince’s representatives were contacted with For comment: Express.co.uk.




