Parents of two girls killed in Wimbledon school crash ‘still waiting for answers’

The mourning parents of the two girls killed in an accident at a school in Wimbledon said two years later they were still waiting for an answer ”.
Nuria Sajjad and Selena Lau, both eight years old, died on July 6, 2023 after he was shot by four to four hitting the working preparatory school in Wimbledon.
The incident was celebrating for a period of tea party with two girls’ classmates and parents.
In a commemoration event held two years after tragedy on Sunday, Nuria’s mother Smera Chohan said that they were “stable için to find answers for their daughters.
“We had to fight too much – it’s harder than any victims – but we’re determined to reveal the truth about what happened,” he said. BBC.
He continued: “We are still waiting for the answers of what happened on the day … And with all your support, we will continue our war until we get the answers we deserve.”
“Nothing will do our lives the same again … We were parents. Sometimes I don’t know if I’m a mother, I don’t know why I’m not a mother, and I need to know that Nuria deserves a comprehensive investigation.”
Last summer prosecutors, the car’s driver Claire Freemantle’nin behind the steering wheel of an epileptic seizure and will not encounter criminal charges, he said.
It was found that he had never had an epileptic seizure before and was healthy before the accident.
At that time, PA news agency told the news agency, “the deepest sadness,” and after losing consciousness, he said that “remembering what happened”.
Last year, he was arrested in January after a internal investigation initiated by the “concerns” brought to the agenda by the families of the two girls who said that the investigation was thoroughly carried out.
However, at the event, where hundreds of people from the local community on Sunday, Mr. Lau reiterated Ms. Chohan Plea for answers and told the BBC: “We are still waiting, we want a version of the added events.”
Helen Lowe, the director of the school at the time, said, “There was still no answer to what happened that day, and there was a series of events that contained terrible tragedy for children in that two -year period.
“But the people who continued these events had to be answered, and we don’t have it, which – for parents and for us – make it impossible to continue.”




