google.com, pub-8701563775261122, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
UK

POLL: Should Meghan Markle visit her father Thomas in the Philippines? | Royal | News

The 81-year-old man is said to have crossed a major milestone on Friday by attending a Valentine’s Day party at his rehabilitation center in the Philippines, where he is still recovering. Meghan had been estranged from her father since their wedding in 2018, when he was caught staging paparazzi photos ahead of the event.

So what do you think? Vote in our poll and join the discussion in the comments section. Can’t see the survey below? Click here.

To talk Mail on Sunday he said last week: “I’m slowly getting used to it and doing lots of physiotherapy. I feel very happy and I’m making good progress. I’ve still got a long way to go but I’m trying to get used to my new conditions.”

The party also marked the first time Thomas was able to wear “normal” clothes, seen in a photo in which she wore sporty jeans and a blue top.

A few days after the surgery, it was reported that Meghan had no plans to visit her father in the Philippines.

A few days after making contact via letter, Thomas is said to have been “confused” by reports that his youngest daughter had tried to contact the hospital.

Speaking about Meghan, Thomas previously said: “Of course I want to talk to her but I’m not sure if these are the right circumstances.”

Thomas, who has not spoken to Meghan since 2018, has never met Prince Harry and his grandchildren Prince Archie, six, and Princess Lilibet, four.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button