Home Office loses bid to overturn court order blocking migrant’s removal

The Ministry of the Interior rejected the permission of an Eritrean man to object to a temporary conflict of measures that prevented the abolition of a “one, an exit” agreement between the two countries.
25 -year -old child who came to England on a small boat in August– It would be removed on September 17, and the pilot would be among the first people sent to France within the scope of the plan.
However, during the last minute, the Supreme Court in London gave him at least 14 days to represent the claim that it was a victim of modern slavery.
The government faced the risk of weakening the new return policy of the precautionary measure, but the Court of Appeal decided against the lawyers of the home office.
Senior judges decided that Mr. Justice Sheldon, a Supreme Court judge, who gave a temporary precautionary precautionary decision, was appropriate for the 25 -year -old child was appropriate for the abolition of the 25 -year -old child, they were pleased that the authorities agreed to be a serious problem for the legal guidance of the government.
It is said that the Eritrean man at the center of the hearing on Tuesday, claimed that he and his mother fled to Ethiopia in 2023 and encountered harassment and threats from the local community there before going to Sudan and Libya.
Then he went to France from Europe before he came to England in August.
When asked if there was any medical condition during the asylum screening interview, he said that there was pain on his shoulder when he was shot with a small vehicle four years ago.
When asked if there was exploitation, he replied, “No.”
The lawyers of the Ministry of Interior, “only 11th hour anonymously given by the man who proposes a human trafficking claim” and the claim of asylum was rejected for traveling from France, a safe country, he said.
“The judge’s decision to provide temporary assistance and for a significant period of time in the context of this policy causes a real damage to the public interest and undermines a central policy target.” He said.
Kate Grange KC, in the last two years, “a significant and continuous increase” due to small boat crossings around the “great urgency”, he said.
The Ministry of Interior said that three people, including two children until 9 September, were reported to have died after being crushed on a crowded boat.
Sonali Naik KC, representing the asylum seeker, said that the judge had the right to give an order for his reasons and the period he did, “the judge said.
Ms. Naik said that the man’s case should “be considered in his own context and with his own realities” and added that the government does not matter for others that the government could try to remove it as a part of the pilot plan.
The “One In, One” plan was announced in July by Prime Minister Keir Starmer and French President Emmanuel Macron.
In accordance with the Treaty, France agreed to travel to England with a small boat and to take back the withdrawal or unacceptable immigrants.
For each person returning to France, England will accept someone who has a protection case as a refugee who does not try to cross the channel.
Although this lifting was postponed, the government managed to send four more people to France coming to Britain on a small boat.
Last week, an Indian citizen was the first person to be removed, then after days after another erytter man, despite a legal offer to delay his separation.
On Friday, a home office sources, an Iranian man returned to France, and on Monday, an Afghan was returned to that day on Monday.
Within the scope of the scheme, it is not known whether any person from France will be sent to England. BBC News contacted the Ministry of Interior for a comment.
This year, more than 30,000 people have passed the channel on small boats.




