Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie ‘are in a state’ after their father Andrew’s arrest – while theirs and Fergie’s whereabouts remain unknown

Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie are said to be ‘in trouble’ after their father Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor was arrested on suspicion of abuse of public office.
The disgraced former royal was left in police custody for 11 hours on her 66th birthday after plainclothes officers raided her home in Norfolk at 8am.
He was released under investigation and was photographed cowering in the back of a car as he left Aylsham police station shortly after 7pm.
So far there has been no word from Andrew’s ex-wife Sarah Ferguson or their daughters Beatrice, 37, and Eugenie, 35, and questions about their whereabouts are mounting.
However, it was claimed that the Princesses were left in turmoil after their father was arrested last night and one of the girls was with her mother.
Sources also raised concerns about Ms Ferguson’s mental health, saying the police investigation was ‘a disaster for her and her daughters’.
The former Duchess of York is said to be hiding out abroad, spending a few days in the French Alps with friends before heading to the United Arab Emirates.
No sign of women in the former House of York after Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor’s sudden arrest
Andrew was spotted leaving Aylsham police station in Norfolk shortly after 7pm on Thursday.
A group of plainclothes police officers arrived at Wood Farm on Thursday morning and a search began.
An insider told Telegram: ‘This is a disaster for him and the girls. He seems to be trying his best to put on a brave face.
‘His desperation for money was plain stupidity, but is that the same as what he’s going through now?’
Ms Ferguson has not been seen in public since September 25 last year, when she was photographed being escorted out of the Royal Lodge.
Until recently, she continued to live with Andrew at his large Windsor mansion, despite the couple having been divorced for more than three decades.
Meanwhile, the whereabouts of the sisters, who, unlike their parents, were allowed to keep their titles by the King, are also unclear.
Princess Beatrice’s husband, Mapelli Mozzi, 42, was recently spotted on a trip to the US, where he visited Miami and Palm Beach.
The real estate developer and interior designer, who founded the firm Banda Property, was spotted in an Instagram post on a palm tree-lined street and in various locations around the state.
However, there was no sign of Beatrice herself in the post, suggesting that perhaps she was not attending her husband’s trip to America.
Princess Beatrice’s husband Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi was recently spotted spending time in Palm Beach, Florida, but he was not seen with her
Sarah Ferguson was last seen being publicly kicked out of Royal Lodge on September 25 last year.
Police officers stand guard at the entrance to Wood Farm on Thursday
Their father, the former Duke of York, is the first senior royal to be arrested in modern times; Thursday is undoubtedly one of the worst days for the Royals in recent history.
It is understood that he was detained due to allegations that he passed sensitive information to Epstein while serving as the British government’s trade envoy.
Although the Daily Mail revealed that Home Affairs Minister Shabana Mahmood’s team had been briefed by a senior civil servant in the early hours of Thursday, Andrew’s brother, King George III, had not been contacted. Charles was given no advance warning of the arrest.
The monarch said ‘the law must take its course’ in an unprecedented statement after voicing his ‘deepest concern’ following the arrest of his younger brother on suspicion of misconduct in public office.
Charles said: ‘I have learned with deep concern of the news about Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor and the suspicion of misconduct in public office.
‘What will now come is a full, fair and appropriate process to ensure that this matter is investigated appropriately and by the relevant authorities. As I said before, we have our full and wholehearted support and cooperation on this matter.
‘Let me be clear: The law must take its own course.
‘It would not be appropriate for me to comment further on this matter while this process is ongoing. In the meantime, my family and I will continue our duty and service to all of you.’
The Prince and Princess of Wales, who have long been critical of Andrew, are also said to support the statement.
Andrew is seen returning home to Norfolk after leaving police custody
The Daily Mail was the first to reveal plainclothes officers arrived at Wood Farm, where Andrew now lives, at around 8am on Thursday morning in six unmarked vehicles.
The Daily Mail was first to reveal that plainclothes police in six unmarked vehicles arrived at Wood Farm, where Andrew lives, at around 8am on Thursday morning. A man was seen carrying a police laptop.
A convoy, including at least two royal Land Rovers bound for Andrew, was photographed leaving the estate less than an hour later. His arrest was confirmed at 10.08am.
A fine arts transport company van and several police vehicles were also seen at Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor’s former Berkshire residence, located a few miles south of Windsor Castle.
At around 4pm, a dark blue Gander and White van was seen leaving the gates of Windsor Great Park, which surrounds the Royal Lodge estate.
Gander and White describes itself as ‘one of the world’s leading fine art logistics companies, providing art storage, transportation, installation and customs services’.
Two large police vans with tinted windows, each carrying several uniformed officers, were also seen leaving the property.
A Thames Valley spokesman said: ‘Today we arrested a man in his sixties from Norfolk on suspicion of misconduct in public office.’
Norfolk Police said it was ‘supporting’ the Thames Valley investigation but did not initially say whether any of the stations were used by detectives to interview Andrew.




