Alleged killer cop Beau Lamarre-Condon to plead not guilty

The alleged murderer Police Beau Lamarre-Condon will not be guilty of the murder of his former partner and his new boyfriend.
Acrical comes for more than a year and a half of the alleged murders.
29-year-old Mr. Lamarre-Condon was accused of the murder of Channel 10 host Jesse Baird and Mr. Baird’s boyfriend Luke Davies.
Mr. Lamarre-Condon is accused of using his fiery weapon to kill his couple at a Paddington Share House before placing his bodies in a surfboard bags and taking them to a remote property in NSW Southern Tablelands last February.
His lawyer Benjamin Archibald told a court that his client was not guilty on Tuesday.
Mr. Lamarre-Condon is expected to appear in court on Tuesday morning to be pleased to support his son with his mother Coleen Lamarre.

Mr. Lamarre-Condon is on the third lawyer set after changing the law team last month.
He was arrested four days after his bodies of Mr. Baird and Mr. Davies were in a property near Goulburn.
Two murder of domestic violence and a number of aggravated breakage and entering, committed to seriously ambitious guilty people who are not expected to be guilty there.
In May, the court said that a psychiatric report was received about Mr. Lamarre-Condon.

Mr. Lamarre-Condon was in a short relationship with Mr. Baird, the police claimed that the former officer had a pattern of “predatory” behavior in the way of the alleged double murder.
While the police claim that Mr. Lamarre-Condon plans to kill Mr. Baird, they believe Mr. Davies is a tragic, unplanned injured.
Mr. Lamarre-Condon was rejected from the NSW police force.
More will come


