google.com, pub-8701563775261122, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Australia

Senior member strikes deal to provide security on Nauru

Employment proposals will include providing security and emergency intervention services, maintaining field safety and adherence to all operational protocols ”.

Flight, flight security guards have accepted an annual salary of $ 120,000 for roles that require them to be in Nauru for six months of the year.

The Australian Federal Police and the Ministry of Interior, Director of the Security Hands Group, Jelena Brozinic, are mentioned in internal correspondence.

A finish gathered outside the parliament in Canberra.

Brozinic, on April 9 in an internal message, “AFP is now in direct contact with Nauru Airlines … AFP confirmed that it will provide an official start date through the interior after the internal logistics concluded.”

The spokesman of the Ministry of Interior said that Nauru did not have “direct or subcontracted regulation ve with the security of the community, and that the organization rejected a role in the Open Sea Detention Center on the island.

“The regulations between the Nauru government and other assets are a matter for them, Söz said Sözcü.

Sözcü said that the US company management and training company is responsible for “facilities, garrison, taking over arrival and reception services at the Regional Processing Center in Nauru.

Australia’s open marine processing policy includes the sending of asylum seekers to the Nauru detention center since 2001 and the currently about 100 prisoners in the facility.

This masthead may also reveal that despite its wide connections with the Secure Hands Group, Bilal and Fink, the resident of Geelong Timothy Jones was appointed as the General Manager of the Operation by the Community Security.

Jones, who did not respond to comments requests, was previously used as a general manager by Safa Hands Group until 2022, according to a previously deleted LinkedIn profile.

In addition, Bilal and his wife Chloe lived and grown by the greyhound of Canberra about 75 kilometers north of the NSW Town Gunning Town has a property of $ 1 million.

Tim Jones.

Tim Jones.

In August 2023, his 26 -year -old son Branden Jones is a partner of the FAFE Hands 002 PTY LTD, the director of Safa Hands 002 PTY LTD before the company was liquidated to the Australian Tax Office in the “extraordinary tax housing”.

Safe Hands Group PTY Ltd was recorded in February 2023 before the transfer between the two companies in a alleged “Foenixing” case in alleged assets and customers. However, corporate regulators and ATO did not perform any application.

Timothy Jones, Nauru community security and assigned to the management position and after the questions from this Masthead, the entire leadership team’s profiles on Monday is unknown.

The agreement with Safe Hands Group and Nauru subcontracted guards was made months after the Albanian government signed an agreement with the President of Nauru David Waiau Ranibok Adeang in December when Australia has committed 40 million dollars for security and police.

In accordance with the Treaty, Nauru committed to mutually accepting any partnership, regulation or participation with any other state or being on issues related to Nauru’s security ”.

Last month, this Masthead announced the Australian Australian company Canstruct, which received $ 1.82 billion in Nauru for five years until the end of 2022, Australia.

Transparency International Australian General Manager Clancy Moore, Nauru’nun corruption and money laundering allegations, he said.

Moore, “Interior, Nauru’da financed by the state -operated state should make an increasing determination,” Moore said. “This involves putting subcontractors under the microscope for risks such as punishment history, connections with people who are politically exposed and property structures.

Loading

“To provide security services in Nauru, the taxpayer funds covering the pockets of the companies owned by the bikie gangs is a giant red flag for the government.”

The Federal Government called on the central, publicly open -owned ownership registration to monitor those who have corporate structures and beneficiaries.

Nauru General Consulate and Nauru High Commission did not answer questions. Nauru Parliament’s phone calls were not returned.

This masthead does not propose any mistakes by the rulers of Nauru community security.

Director Brozinic, who has been employed by Bilal for more than a decade, including Safe Hands Group and London Burger, has been employed for more than a decade, including a hospitality business, did not respond to comments.

Bilal did not answer the questions, but previously rejected the relationship between the Fink and the rebels on the bikie gangs.

However, police officers, 53 -year -old child’s Fink Outlaw motorcycle gang claiming to be a senior figure in the ACT Supreme Court, Act Magistrate Criminal Court and Greyhound Welfare and Honesty Commission applied.

Detective Sergeant Owen Patterson of the anti -Bikie mission force Nemesis, in the court in April, Bilal was the leader of Bilal, who had previously been the leader of ACT rebels, who had previously “all the brothers crew” or at the beginning of 2023 or at the beginning of 2023.

Patterson told the court that the members later “patch” to the Fink in 2023 and that Bilal was believed to be appointed as the “president of the world.

In February last year, NSW Police Constable Mitchell Clark was given an e-mail of NSW Police Constable Mitchell Clark, who confirmed that he joined the property in Wollogorangorang, about 60 kilometers northeast of Canberra.

The police were conducting conformity supervision for a firewater forbidden order in Bilal, which was not at home. However, according to Clark’s E -mail, the police were accused by the other two members of the Fink, one was accused of attacking one officer.

“A finks omcg [outlaw motorcycle gang] Vest was in the wardrobe of the main bedroom, it is believed to belong to Ali Bilal, Clar Clark said on September 27, 2023.

In 2022, Bilal was sentenced to three months of imprisonment after he was found guilty of using a transportation service to harass or threaten him after his conversations were captured by the phone intersections.

Loading

In a record played at the Act Magistrate Criminal Court, Bilal ordered a woman to organize a meeting with an anonymous man.

“Make it to meet me. That’s it, Bilal shouted. “I’m F — O … I will not leave anyone tonight.”

Although the Chief of Behavior Judge Lorraine Walker was described as “manipulative aggression ,, Bilal was able to establish a new company called PTY LTD, which lists him as the sole owner and director in February. The company is traded under the business name Black Dog Group Services.

In 2012, Bilal was accused of possession of steroids. However, in 2002, as the title deed survey changed his name to Tony Soprano, the officers decided to blame both Bilal and Soprano of three steroids.

When the problem went to court, Bilal’s lawyer said that his client had returned to his original name, which pushed the prosecutors to reduce the charges against Soprano. The lawsuit against Bilal collapsed when the prosecution did not provide any evidence.

Start the day with a summary of the most important and interesting stories, analysis and insight of the day. Sign up to our Morning Edition Bulletin.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button