Any Fees on Strait of Hormuz is Unacceptable: Trump

Washington DC: US President Donald Trump said on Wednesday (local time) that it would be “unacceptable” for him if any future deal with Iran included fees for shipping or maritime activities through the Strait of Hormuz.
Speaking to reporters during a meeting with Mark Rutte, Trump said such a provision would be a “game changer”.
“Yes, this is unacceptable to me because we have many throats and if you do this for them, you will have to do it for others. You have other throats, I will not allow it there either. Yes, this would change the rules of the game.”
Trump also claimed progress in negotiations with Iran and criticized Democrats for their stance on the conflict.
“So we’re doing great in our negotiations with Iran. Right in the middle of one of the most important things we’re going to get anyway, we had… Four Republican Senators and all Democrats. You know the Democrats, they want to lose the war because they’re stupid. That’s why we call them DUMocrats. Their policies are so bad,” he said.
Trump added, “The war is going very well. As you know, we are winning by a large margin. Iran is making huge concessions. We will see what happens. But it has been very, very strong. It is going very, very well.”
Previously, the White House Press Secretary stated that oil prices had fallen to close to $70 per barrel; this was the lowest level since before the Iranian conflict. Commenting on the development, Trump said, “I see that oil has exceeded the 70 US dollar limit. Who would have thought that this would happen? And this is during a war. And Iran is behaving very well. They accept everything I want and they have to do it. Otherwise, we will go back and do what we have to do.”
Meanwhile, Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Esmaeil Baqaei responded to a post by the US State Department on channel X and said that permanent peace in the region would not be possible while American interventionism continues.
In a post on


