Israel Recovers The Remains Of 3 Hostages As It Keeps Bombing Gaza’s Aid Sites

Tel AvıV, Israel (AP) – Israeli army said on Sunday, said that three hostages saved the remains Edited on the Gaza Strip. According to a local hospital, at least four Palestinians were killed in the Israeli air strike and 22 injured while waiting for humanitarian aid.
He described the army ruins as 21 -year -old Yonatan’s; Ofra Keidar, 70; and Shay Levinon, 19th attack on Israel, who fired Hamas’s ongoing war on October 7, 2023. The militant group still believes that less than half of it is alive with 50 hostages.
The army did not give any details about the rescue operation, and it was unclear whether the air strike was associated with it.
“The campaign to return hostages continues consistently and is with him Campaign against IranPrime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said in a statement.
SME Samerano, a Facebook post of the residues of his son Yonatan’s 23rd birthday, he said.
The war in Gaza continues when a new front with Iran is opened
Hani Alshaer/Anatolia through Getty Images
The militants led by Hamas killed 1,200 people, mostly civilians, and kidnapped 251 people in the October 7 attack. More than half of the hostages were returned in cease -fire agreements or other agreements, eight were rescued live, and the Israeli forces rescued dozens of corpses.
According to Gaza’s Ministry of Health, Israel’s retaliation attack killed more than 55,000 Palestinians, which formed more than half of the dead of women and children. It does not distinguish between civilians and fighters.
According to the Al-Awda Hospital, where the bodies were brought, four people were killed in an air strike in the Nuseirat refugee camp in the center of Gaza on Sunday. He said 22 people were injured while waiting for the help trucks.
Palestinian witnesses and health officials say that Israeli forces have repeatedly opened fire on the crowd seeking desperate foods. Killing hundreds of people in recent weeks. The Army says he has warned the people he said he was approaching his powers in a suspicious way.
Separately, World Central Kitchen, The charity directed by the famous chef José Andrés He said that Israel, which was loosened last month due to the blockade, continued the distribution of hot dishes in Gaza for the first time after being closed due to the blockade. In the midst of fears of famine.
Hostage families require the release of

Mostafa Alkharuf/Anatolia through Getty Images
October 7 attack and Israel’s attack fired An event chain It led to Israel’s surprise attack on Iran last week. The United States entered the war overnight with attacks on three Iranian nuclear areas.
The main organization representing the families of the hostages, the Family Family Forum, called for an agreement to release the remaining prisoners over and over.
“We want to emphasize that bringing the rest of the 50 hostages against the background of the current military developments and the important achievements in Iran is the key to achieving all kinds of victory,” he said on Sunday.
Hamas said more Palestinian prisoners, a permanent ceasefire and the hostages that remained in exchange for withdrawal of Israel from Gaza.
Netanyahu rejected these conditions, said that Israel would continue to war until all hostages were returned and Hamas was defeated or disarmed and sent to exile. Even then Israel’s Protecting permanent control over Gaza And it facilitates what most of its population calls voluntary migration, and plans that Palestinians and others see forcibly deportation.
The United States, Qatar and Egypt are trying to release a new ceasefire and hostage. Israel ended with a ceasefire in March With a surprise wave of air strikes. Since Israel has expanded its air and abdominal attack, these talks seem to have made little progress.
Magdy reported from Cairo.




