Trump Announces 30% Tariffs On Imports From Mexico, European Union | World News

On Saturday, US President Donald Trump issued a letter from Mexico and the European Union to announce new tariffs on imports. According to the letter, goods from both regions will be subject to a tariff rate of 30 percent from August 1.
The truth shared the tariff letters addressing Trump, Mexico and the European Union on the social platform.
In a letter to the President of Mexico, the White House said, “It is a great honor for me to send this letter to you to show the power and commitment of our trade relationship and the fact that the United States agrees to continue to work with Mexico.” He said.
“Mexico is not enough. Mexico still did not stop the cartels trying to turn the entire North America into a playground. Frankly, I can’t let me!” He added.
Meanwhile, in a letter to the European Commission, Trump said that from August 1, 2025, the US would demand a tariff of 30 percent in European Union imports.
“Starting from August 1, 2025, we will demand a tariff of only 30% in EU products sent to the United States separately from all sectoral tariffs to the European Union.
Previously, US President Trump announced that the US will apply a 35 percent tariff to the import of goods from Canada. Trump sent a letter to Canadian Prime Minister Mark Carney to give information about the tariff.
“As you may recall, the United States brought tariffs to Canada to cope with the phenomenl of phenomenl of our country, which partially caused Canada to prevent the pouring of drugs into our country.

