Travellers asked leave park ‘attack cars and threaten to torch homes’ | UK | News

Last Thursday caravans and motorcycles arrived (Picture: Swns)
A quiet property residents were shaken after claiming that they had been subjected to a violent reaction from a group of travelers who were allegedly attacked their cars with electric tools and threatened to shoot their homes.
Last Thursday, a fleet of a caravan and caravan came to Power Park in St Peters in Worcester. Although many of them were separated until Sunday, their departure quickly followed the arrival of a new group of 15 caravans and caravans.
The identified inhabitants had locked the doors after the first group’s departure. In addition, a settled, strategically parked his cars on the road, prevented the new group from entering the site.
However, this triggered a violent explosion in which one of the travelers shattered a drill and a car’s windshield. The photos document the resulting damage, the cars are narrow and the windshields are shattered.
St Peter Parish Council President John Renshaw said the order of the events: “The group in Power Park stayed on the left at 5.45 in the morning, but they left behind one of their vehicles.
READ MORE: While travelers seize the beauty point in England, angry natives

A car windshield was torn apart with a drill (Picture: Swns)
“Fifteen or 20 minutes later, another group appeared, but they could not cross a car parked on the road.
“A traveler shouted at the owner, ‘Get your car F *** Ung’, they broke his car, so he refused.
“They smashed their lights and pierced their windows with an electric device.”
The locals report that several wandering groups are constantly changing the positions around Worcester and escaping from the authorities.
A regular residence shared in the case of anonymity: “Travelers who have been here since Thursday have changed the sites with travelers in Perdiswell Leisure Center.

Police said they were called at 19:00 (Picture: Swns)
“There was no warning about the future of this.”
He expressed a local concern: “They threatened to burn people’s homes, attacked people, tried to enter people’s backyard.
“It sounds surreal to this here. A quiet street.
“We feel that we can’t sleep for weeks.”
The reaction to illegal camps from the Western Mercia Police came under fire from the community.
In addition to the complaints, another calm said: “We called 999, and the police said that four wagons were on the road, but they never came.
He continued: “The police finally came to someone who came to an ambulance was not until.”
Another calmness expressed his disappointment: “They returned when the police saw the van, but if the police move the van, we’re in trouble.

Police confirmed that they responded to the incident near Trefoil on Sunday evening. (Picture: Swns)
“They will ride the grass again.”
Although the park was fixed with a locked metal barrier, the travelers still managed to win the entrance.
An old resident told the sad ordeal: “They came on Thursday night and stayed for a few days.
“We just called the police because the kids were naughty and they were going to people’s gardens and pulling them to the car doors.

Violence exploded when he tried to camp illegally near Power Park (Picture: Swns)
“Some children even entered the garden of an old man and opened the foreign faucet to fill the buckets with water.
“Then on Sunday night, 15 caravans landed off the road.
“All the inhabitants came out and told them that we didn’t want all these people here.
“One of them had an electrical drill and they began to drill the windshield of the car and said they would burn our homes.

Some local residents claimed that the police did not come soon (Picture: Swns)
“Some of them were forcing children. There was a woman fighting a woman, and she shot one of the men in the eyes of a man.
“Everyone is afraid, those with children are afraid. Everyone is afraid.
“We’re all stressed and none of us can sleep.”
A dramatic face between the local citizens and the police was closed, but after a busy hour, peace returned temporarily as the controversial convoy was evacuated.

Police said the officers stayed in the region to make patrols (Picture: Swns)
Cllr Renshaw reported the anger of the community and the terrible options they faced: “The police said that they could either enter caravans and arrest people who attack the inhabitants or accompany the caravans from the park.
“The inhabitants did not want them away from where they slept, so they asked the police to move them.
“But they don’t feel safe in their own homes anymore.”
West Mercia police confirmed the incident in a short statement: “Officers were called to Trefoil on Sunday at 19:00 on Sunday after a disorder reports containing an unauthorized travel camp and local inhabitants.

A resident said that people were afraid and felt insecure in their neighborhoods. (Picture: Swns)
He continued: “There was a report on a vehicle about criminal damage and attack reports, and the questions about these events are currently continuing.
“The group was directed to leave the area they followed.
“Officers stayed in the region to make patrols.”
Before identifying its landscapes in Worcester, the peasants in nearby Kempsey prevented the group’s plans by barricating their entry into Kempsey game sites.




