google.com, pub-8701563775261122, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
USA

Trump doubles reward to $50 million for arrest of Venezuela’s president to face US drug charges

MIAMA (AP)-Trump administration doubles for $ 50 million for the arrest of Venezuela’s President Nicolás Maduro, accusing him of being one of the world’s largest narco tools and blames the United States of working with Cocaine with Cocaine.

“According to the leadership of President Trump, Maduro will not escape justice and will be held responsible for inferior crimes,” the Chief Public Prosecutor Pam Bondi will be held on Thursday. He said.

Maduro was accused of several close allies in the Federal Federal at the Federal Court of Manhattan in 2020 during his first Trump Presidency NARGO-TEROROISM CAVES And conspiracy to import cocaine. At that time, the US gave an award of $ 15 million to arrest. This was later raised by Biden administration to $ 25 million – the US proposed to capture Osama bin Laden after the attacks on September 11, 2001.

Despite the big awards, Maduro is settled after challenging the USA, the European Union and a few Latin American governments condemning 2024 Fake re -election And he recognized his opponent as the duly elected president of Venezuela.

Last month, Trump Management MADE A RATE In exchange for Venezuela’s immigrant points to ensure the release of 10 Americans who were imprisoned in the capital Deported by the United States Under the pressure of the Trump administration to El Salvador. Shortly thereafter, the White House reversed the route and allowed US oil producer Chevron to continue to drill in Venezuela, after previously blocked by US sanctions.

Bondi said that the Ministry of Justice seized more than $ 700 million assets linked to Maduro, including two special jets, and the cocaine, which was seized 7 million tons, was followed directly to the left leader.

Venezuela Foreign Minister Yvan Gil made a statement that described the award as “painful ve and accused Bondi of organizing a“ rough political propaganda operation ”.

“We were not surprised, from whom we came. Jeffrey Epstein no. “The show is a joke, a desperate distraction of his own misery.”

___

Associated Press writer Regina Garcia Cano contributed to this report from Mexico City.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button