Trump makes a completely bonkers claim — and everyone laughs

Minister Donald Trump The US quickly grilled because it jumped to the defense of the military strike.
Embers announced At the beginning of this month, 11 people were killed on a boat that left Venezuela and allegedly carried illegal narcotics. Diosdado Cabello of the country’s internal minister condemned He said that none of the victims of the attacks and local investigations as “murder ve there were no evidence that the train was a member of the Aragua gang or a drug trafficking. The US navy accused the staff of a tuna boat carrying nine fishing.
On Sunday, Trump was asked whether he was worried about the further rise in the Caribbean as Venezuela framed The attack as “illegal ı said:“ The drugs that are illegal, the drugs on the boat and the drugs sent to our country. ”
“And last year, 300 million people died of drugs. This is illegal,” he added.
His response was immediately greeted with regiments on social media – many of them show that the US population is only 340 million people. According to the US census office.
“Last year, the US population was 340 million people. Of course, based on my anecdote evidence, you are still here” written X.
George Conway, a lawyer who once participated in republican politics, in question: “The most beautiful thing about the Workers’ Day we have not heard from it was a pleasant again than hearing that he was saying stupid things.”
Meellas, the founding partner of Meidastouch joke“He’s wrong. This is a billion gazillion.”
“Yes, so 300 million people are about the US population. I’ve been out for a while – have you all gone?” A popular youtuber asked for.
Former US lawyer Joyce Vance written“Apparently, most of us died of drugs, according to the President.”
In January, Disease Control and Prevention Centers estimated Last year about 75,000 people died of overdose of drugs.
Trump continued: “We will see what will happen. Look, Venezuela sends us gang members, drug dealers and drugs. Unacceptable.”
Trump also claimed that the number of boats seen on the shores of Venezuela has decreased significantly. Comes as his administration reinforced The presence of the US Navy in the region to prevent drug smuggling.
Im We’ll see what’s going to happen, Tr Trump said when journalists were asked of additional strike potential. “Absolutely not too many boats there.”
A US official Told to ABC News This coast guard personnel could not find any fugitive after calling the fisherman boat. According to the New York TimesThe ship seemed to have returned before the strike.
Our journalism needs your support. Please subscribe today Nj.com.
Read the original article Nj.com. To add Nj.com as a preferred resource Click here.

