Trump to sue New York Times for $15 billion, alleging defamation and libel

During an event, US President Donald Trump speaks to sign a memorandum to send Federal resources to Local Crimes at the Oval Office in Washington on September 15, 2025, during an event.
Jonathan Ernst | Reuters
US President Donald Trump said on Monday that he would open a $ 15 billion lawsuit against the New York Times for insulting and slander, and he would call the newspaper as “mouthpiece” for the Democratic Party.
In an article on the real Social, Trump attacked the newspaper for a “virtual ‘mouthpiece’ for the radical left Democratic Party,” he is accused of making a false statement about himself, his family and his work.
Trump said the case was brought to the province of Florida.
Trump last week, Reporting times on a sexual aggressive note And the drawing of the infamous financier Jeffrey Epstein and seems to have been signed by Trump.
The White House rejected Trump that he had participated in the creation of the grade and called it a fabrication.
Times did not respond immediately to CNBC’s request for comments.
“The New York Times was allowed to lie, stain and scribble me freely for a long time, and now he’s standing!” Trump said.
He said he was very important during his 60 -minute interview with his cases against ABC News and Çapa George Stephanopoulos and former Vice President Kamala Harris.
This is the last minute news. Please refresh for updates.




