Two British tourists ‘lose luxury goods worth £866k’ after 5-star hotel raid | World | News

According to local media, two British tourists lost about one million euros in jewelry and luxury items and were suppressed by thieves at a five-star Saint-Tropez hotel in luxury items. According to Matin, there are local newspapers, two women were at the hotel when they returned to a sought -after room after a few midnight Tuesday.
The total amount of the stolen amount is thought to be 866.780 £ – 11 Hermes Birkin bag, Dior baggage, patek Philippe Watches, Van Cleef & Arpels jewels, a engagement ring, bank cards and 15,000 euros (13,000 £) in cash.
Var Matin, a French woman called Sabrina, “they are completely robbed,” he said. “They don’t even have passports anymore. This is a holiday that turns into a nightmare.”
Var Matin, British women who were not named in the report on Monday at 17:00 at around 17.00 at around 17.00 French Riviera’daki said they came to the town of Riviera.
Sabrina said to the local newspaper, “When they came back, the room was searched, the door of the private terrace was broken and the wall was torn from the wall.” Nobody heard anything appropriately. My friends contacted the owner who played the victim. “
According to Var, the couple reported the theft to the local police on Wednesday and made him stay in a different place from the hotel until he returned to England.
Sabrina added, “The hotels that claim to be five stars need to have a better security system,” Sabrina added. “This stains the image of a shame-France and the town of Saint-Tropez.”
The prosecutor responsible for the case was approached for a comment.
Var Matin, the luxury hotel not named in the report was reported to be uncomfortable with a series of thefts during the summer.
A Brazilian tourist is said to have lost goods of 123,000 euros (£ 106,000) in a separate incident last month.
The local newspaper reported that two patek Philippe bracelets worth 74,000 euros (64,000 £), a 46,000 euro (£ 39,000), and 3,000 euros (£ 2,600 £ 2,600) were reported to be 3,000 euro (£ 2,600) while making breakfast and training at the hotel.
A hotel employee was questioned by the police about the incident, but was later released.
The victim complained that the hotel did not immediately offer compensation after the loss, the hotel demanded an insurance.
It was also reported that another guest was stolen two hours and 800 euros (£ 690) from the room of another guest.
It was reported that two hotel employees were called to go to court on 10 September.




