google.com, pub-8701563775261122, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
USA

U.S. strikes crippled Iran’s nuclear program, Israeli analysis finds

A senior Israeli official, Israel’s USA’s main nuclear facilities-in-the-place assessments of the USA, said the US attacks.

The official was given anonymously for his speech, and said that Tehran said that President Trump said that he said that he said that Iran’s enrichment program in The Hague in The Hague in The Hague on Wednesday.

Trump repeatedly defended the effectiveness of the strikes at the NATO summit, referring to individuals who are on the ground to evaluate the damage without detail.

“I cannot say that this is a final assessment, because shortly after a week. It is not like we can send officers clearly. But this is the indicator we have now,” he said.

On Wednesday, the Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman said that the bombing raid “bad harm” to nuclear areas, but the Iranian government would continue its nuclear efforts for peaceful purposes.

Full review of the mission may take weeks, and experts expressed skepticism to the statements of Trump and Defense Secretary Pete Hegset’s statements that declare that the US operation was a success only during the day.

“Battlefield damage assessment is an unspecified art, the first estimates often set out,” he said. “I would suspect any claim by Iran – by Trump, Israel – what happened to Iran’s enriched uranium stocks or centrifuges.”

Israel’s pre -findings are explained to Times after Iran’s first assessment of the US Defense Intelligence Agency has aroused suspicion about the effectiveness of American strikes, despite the attacks of Iran, despite the attacks. The DIA assessment was first reported by CNN.

The US attack lasted nine days of an Israeli military campaign that disrupts Iran’s air defenses, military leadership and ballistic missile stocks and nuclear facilities.

Israeli official, Israeli intelligence, the degree of damage to understand the degree of the Iranian leadership of the campaign to follow the reaction, he said.

Ort We don’t believe everyone in the leadership knows what happened, because the whole program was divided into sections – they didn’t share much information and many civil servants who were very much involved in the ground level were eliminated. ” “So most of the best leadership did not start to understand what was.”

The developing intelligence picture comes with Trump’s defense of the US task called the Hammer operation at the NATO summit in The Hague on Wednesday.

“Otherwise, it was completely destroyed,” he said from Iran’s nuclear facilities. He addressed the DIA report and added, “They made a report, but if you look at the dates, just a few days later,” he added.

The deployment of “Bunker-Buster” ammunition, aiming at the main nuclear areas of the US, aiming at the main nuclear areas of Iran, was aimed at burizing the enhanced equipment and the enriched uranium that could be used to create nuclear war titles, including a facility embedded in the depths of a mountain.

The first assessment of the damage was uncertain, but since then Trump said, “We have collected additional intelligence. We talked to the people who saw the site and the site was destroyed.” He said.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button