Ukraine PM Yulia Svyrydenko’s plea to allies after record attack
European leaders promised more weapons and financial assistance, including Patriot Missile Defense Systems, while the Trump administration approved the delivery of 3350 missiles known as expanded range of ammunitions or ERAMS last week and was paid by Denmark, the Netherlands and Norway.
At the same time, the White House delayed more economic sanctions against Russia and Pentagon is preparing to reduce funds for some security aid programs for European countries surrounding Russia. Financial times last week.
The latest attacks made at least 10 locations in Kiev.Credit: AP
A White House spokesman confirmed the financing cut, saying that Trump has ordered changes in the US foreign aid.
“This action was coordinated with the European countries in line with the executive order, and the long -standing emphasis on ensuring that the president gets more responsibility for his defense,” said the spokesman on Friday. He said.
The latest attacks made at least 10 locations in Kiev. The direct drone hit hit a nine -storey residential building in the Sviatoshynskyi region of Kiev and a four -storey residential building in Darnytskyi region.
Among those killed, a mother and her three -month -old child said Tybur Tkachenko, President of Kiev’s City Administration, said.
Emergency service personnel have been trying to extinguish the fire after the largest Russian drone attack since the beginning of the war.Credit: AP
An Air Force Spokesman Yuriy Ihnat confirmed that the attack on the Associated Press was the largest Russian drone strike in February 2022 since Ukraine’s full -scale invasion. Russia launched 810 drones and 13 missiles.
Ukrainian officials said they have dropped 747 drones and four missiles. Nine missiles and 54 drones in 33 locations throughout the country were recorded. Four people, including the losses in the capital, were killed and 44 were injured throughout the country.
The attacks arrived after the meeting of a “willing coalition” meeting on Thursday, last Thursday, in case of a peace agreement with Russia, to use land, sea and air force to use land, sea and air force.
Prime Minister Anthony Arganese participated in the conversations online, but although he said he was willing to take into account the options in the past, he did not say whether Australia would commit any military force to the proposal.
However, without a peace agreement, the “willing coalition olmayan continues to be a potential exercise, and European leaders send more military equipment, not staff to help Ukraine’s armed forces.
The European Commission President Ursula von condemned the attack and said the EU would stand completely behind Ukraine.
“The Kremlin is once again mocking diplomacy, chewing international law and killing randomly,” he said. “We strengthen the armed forces of Ukraine, build permanent security guarantees and tighten the sanctions to increase the pressure on Russia.”
The EU is working on another sanction against Russia and calls Trump to harden its measures against Putin.
Loading
The Russian attack was also condemned by British Prime Minister Sir Keir Starmer, French President Emmanuel Macron, Italian Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni and Denmark Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen.
“Russia’s destructive attack, including the cabinet building of Ukraine, is another statement from Moscow negotiations and peace, F Frederiiksen said.
“We will force it to strengthen Ukraine’s defense for more difficult sanctions and accelerate weapons delivery.”
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky thanked more than 20 leading European leaders for their social media mission condemning the record attack. While most of the major European leaders made online, Trump did not do this until the last date of this article, but the US Open Tennis Championship and Wind Farm projects have published online about stopping plans to stop projects.
With Associated Press


